Blackmores Teen Multi for Guys (60 capsules)
Available to ship : 5 - 8 working days subject to stock availability.
All prices inclusive of 6% GST
The male teenage years are fraught with challenges; whilst teens may seemed to eat constantly, it's hard to know if they're getting all they need during these critical years through puberty and beyond when their bodies & minds are still developing. Blackmores Teen Multi for Guys contains 20 essential vitamins and minerals that support healthy growth and development of teenage boys. The five essential nutrients include:
- Iodine: many teenagers have low levels of iodine.
- Omega-3 fatty acids: omega-3 fatty acids are essential for growth and development for all stages of life. The benefits of omega-3s are many including support of optimal development.
- Iron: An iron deficiency during adolescence may be associated with reduced work capacity and a less efficient response to exercise. Adolescent girls may be at risk of developing iron deficiency as a consequence of the combined effects of continued growth, menstrual iron losses and a low intake of iron.
- Zinc: many girls also consume less than the recommended daily intake of zinc. Zinc is an important nutrient associated with normal body functioning. Zinc is also important for immune function, cell growth and repair. Long term effects of mild zinc deficiency include delayed wound healing, and impaired immune function.
- Vitamin B12: another important nutrient for the normal function of all cells and for the metabolism of carbohydrates.
|Active ingredients per capsule|
|Fish oil (natural)|
|Containing omega-3 marine triglycerides 85.8mg as:|
|Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA)|
|Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA)|
|Iodine (from potassium iodide)|
|Iron (as ferrous fumarate)|
|Zinc (as zinc sulfate monohydrate)|
|Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin)|
|Vitamin B1 (from Thiamine nitrate)|
|Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin)|
|Vitamin B5 (Pantothenic acid)|
|Vitamin B6 (from Pyridoxine hydrochloride)|
|Vitamin C (Ascorbic acid)|
|Natural Vitamin E|
|Calcium (from calcium carbonate)|
|Chromium (as chromium picolinate)|
|Magnesium (from magnesium oxide heavy)|
|Selenium (from yeast-high selenium)|
No added salt, yeast, gluten, wheat, milk derivatives, preservatives, artificial flavours or sweeteners.
Teenagers 12 - 18 years - Take 1 capsule daily with a meal.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed
- If symptoms persist, see your healthcare professional
About The Brand – BLACKMORES
Started in Queensland, Australia in the 1930s, BLACKMORES improves peoples’ lives by delivering the world’s best natural health solutions, to become peoples’ first choice in healthcare. For over 80 years BLACKMORES has combined scientific evidence with traditional knowledge to offer people a more natural approach to health.
As Australia’s leading natural health brand, BLACKMORES' products are developed by a highly experienced and dedicated team of formulators including naturopaths, chemists, scientists and product development pharmacists.
BLACKMORES experts use the highest quality ingredients from around the world and made to exacting requirements under the international Pharmaceutical Inspection Convention and Pharmaceutical Inspection Co-operation Scheme (PIC/s) standards of good manufacturing practice (GMP).
Trust has to be earned not bought and we recognise that consumers put their trust in us when it comes to their health.