As a symbol of longevity in Asia because of their health-promoting properties, shiitake mushrooms have been used medicinally by the Chinese for more than 6,000 years.
The common name for this mushroom, "shiitake," comes from the Japanese language. "Shii" in Japanese refers to wood belonging to the Pasania species of tree on which shiitake mushrooms naturally grow. "Take" simply translates as "mushroom." You may sometimes also hear shiitake mushroom being referred to as the "Black Forest mushroom," and they do indeed grow naturally in that German mountain range.
Health Benefits of Shiitake Mushroom
- Lentinan, a potent antifungal protein in shiitake mushrooms, was found to have cancer-preventing properties.
- Study found that the spores (mycelia) of shiitake mushrooms can have protective abilities on the liver, suppress inflammation, and even have cancer-preventive properties for patients with chronic hepatitis.
- Supports immune system.
- Provides protection to cardiovascular by lowering cholesterol levels.
How To Enjoy
- Add shiitake mushrooms into miso soup.
- Healthy saute mushrooms with onions and garlic. Serve as a side dish.
- For a quick and easy Asian pasta dish, healthy saute shiitake mushrooms with snap peas and tofu. Season to taste and serve over buckwheat soba noodles (or your favorite type of pasta).
About The Brand – Love Earth
Love Earth is a brand established by Wide Tropism, to enable everyone to consume hygiene, with quality and affordable organic products – which could help in maintaining one’s health and also help our one and only mother earth.
Love Earth brings everyone only ORGANIC & NATURAL products. Organic is
Expiry date: 12.2023