Country of Origin: Philippines
Radiant Organic Cooking Coconut oil is processed using the organically approved methods of physical extraction and refining. It is also known as RBD (refined, bleached and deodorized coconut oil).
It is best use in Asian stir- frying or baking at medium-high heat, or for adding a creamy texture to smoothies. It has no coconut smell or taste, so it is very suitable for bread and cake making. It provides Medium Chain Triglycerides (MCTs) for our body.
- Helps to lose weight or maintain your healthy weight
- Helps to reduce the risk of heart disease
- Lowers cholesterol
- Helps to boost daily energy
- Rejuvenates skin and prevents wrinkles
- Helps to prevent illness with its powerful antibacterial, antiviral and antifungal properties.
- Increases metabolism and promotes healthy thyroid function
Organic coconut oil
Extra Tips of Using Coconut Oil
Cooking & Eating
- On toast instead of butter
- Eat it by the spoonful
- Add into your smoothies
- Popping popcorn
Skin Care & Beauty
- Combine with coconut oil with sugar as body scrub
- As natural makeup remover
- As lip conditioner
- As diaper rash balm
ABOUT THE BRAND - RADIANT CODE
Radiant Code is a reputable and well trusted organic food importer and distributor in Malaysia. They are the first importer and distributor of organic foods in Malaysia that receives organic certification since year 2000.
They deal with reputable certified organic farms and manufacturers who are accredited to International Bodies like IFOAM (International Federation Of Organic Agriculture Movement). They are not only organic certified by BioGro New Zealand but also certified by SGS (Societe Generale de Surveillance, Switzerland) for HACCP (Hazard Critical Control Point Analysis) and GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice). They are also Halal certified by JAKIM.
Radiant Code supplies a comprehensive range of organic products to complement a healthy lifestyle.
Expiry date: 8.2023