BiO-LiFE Bilberry and Eyebright Complex (30 capsults x 3)
Bilberry & Eyebright Complex is a supplement containing 3-in-1 herbal traditionally used for healthy eyes. This complete and synergistic formulation makes BiO-LiFE Billberry & Eyebright Complex well suited for maintaining healthy vision.
The 3 main ingredients are:
- Bilberry extract has been shown to improve delivery of oxygen & nutrients to the eyes.
- Eyebright helps to maintain healthy eyes
- Lycium able to improve eye health
Who need Bilberry Eyebright Complex?
- Computer users
- Long hours of TV viewing
- Individual suffering from poor eyesight
- Individuals involved in eye straining activities eg. assembling electronic components & long distance driving
- The elderly
How does Bilberry Eyebright Complex helps?
- Bilberry anthocyanins serve as antioxidants that suppress photooxidative processes in retinal pigment epithelium cells, hereby reducing retinal pigment epithelium cell damage. 2
- Bilberry extract has also been shown to hasten the regeneration of rhodopsin, a light-sensitive pigment found in the rods of the retina. 3
- Anthocyanin-rich bilberry extract has been showed to have a protective effect on visual function. 3
- Eyebright may improve eye health due to its antioxidant properties. 4
- Lycium is also known as wolfberry, it is rich in carotenoids which beneficial in improving eye health.
|Bilberry (Vaccinum myrtillus) standardised fruit extract Contains 25% anthocyanins (equiv. to Bilberry dried fruit 12000mg)||120mg|
|Eyebright (Euphrasia officinalis) herb extract||180mg|
|Lycium (Lycium Chinense) fruit extract||100mg|
- Contains 120mg Bilberry (Vaccinum myrtillus) standardized fruit extract which contains 25% anthocyanins, 180mg Eyebright (Euphrasia officinalis) herb extract and 100mg Lycium (Lycium chinense) fruit extract.
- It does not added with sugars or yeast, milk derivatives, gluten and preservatives, artificial colours and flavours
- Suitable for vegetarian
Adult: Take 1 capsule, 3 times daily with food or as recommended by your pharmacist.
Caution: At very high doses, Bilberry may interact with warfarin and anti-platelet drugs.
Product registration number with Ministry of Health: MAL07050117TC
ABOUT THE BRAND
BiO-LiFE Marketing is a growing healthcare subsidiary within Global Swiss Multinational (MNC) corporation DKSH Ltd, the leading Market Expansion Services provider with a focus on Asia.
BiO-LiFE with 25 years of experience and counting in the natural healthcare industry has a team that includes nutritionists, biochemists, food technologists and microbiologists. Since 1990 in Malaysia, BiO-LiFE has been synonymous with quality, safe and efficacious health supplements from Australia and United Kingdom.
A leader in natural healthcare & holistic therapies. BiO-LiFE name represents a range of nutritional supplements & herbal remedies based on scientific evidence & built on a strong foundation of QUALITY • SAFETY • EFFICACY. Working closely with nature, BiO-LiFE's products are specially formulated to meet the needs and expectations of today's modern lifestyle.
This is a BACKORDER Item.
Please take note that the waiting time for Backorder items is around 1-3 weeks from the date of payment, subject to stock availability. For orders outside Malaysia, there might be a shipment delay especially during peak holiday seasons. We will try our best to expedite all orders but in any cases that Backorder is cancelled, full cash/credit refund will be given. We sincerely appreciate your kind understanding and patience.