BiO-LiFE Gymnema & Fenugreek Complex
Gymnema & Fenugreek Complex contains 4 natural herbs, gymnema, fenugreek, holy basil and bitter melon indicated for general health maintenance.
- Gymnema (Gymnema sylvestre) is native to the tropical regions of India, traditionally used to maintain health
- Fenugreek (Trigonella foenum-graecum) is one of the oldest medicinal plants, originating in India and Northern Africa. It has been used as a cooking spice, flavoring agent and a medicinal agent.
- Holy basil (Ocimum tenuiflorum or Ocimum sanctum) is a traditional medicinal plant widely known across South Asia and it is commonly used in Ayurvedic medicines.
- Bitter melon (Momordica charantia), also known as bitter guard, is a vegetable cultivated in tropical areas, including India, Asia and South America. Bitter melon contains several chemical constituents such as charantin. It is traditionally used for maintaining health.
How does Gymnema & Fenugreek Complex helps in maintaining joint health?
- Gymnema contains gymnemic acids that aids in maintaining health body.
- Fenugreek stimulate carbohydrate metabolism.
Who needs Gymnema & Fenugreek Complex?
People who are on an unhealthy diet.
Adults: One tablet 3 times daily with food or as recommended by your physician.
What makes Gymnema & Fenugreek Complex unique?
- Gymnema & Fenugreek Complex contains 4 herbs that work synergistically to maintain general health
- A safe alternative which uses natural herbs
- Flexible dosage
- Suitable for vegetarians
|Gymnema (Gymnema sylvestre) dried leaf, equiv. (as Gymnema standardised leaf ext. 62.50 mg)||1000mg|
|Fenugreek (Trigonella foenum-graecum) dried seed, equiv. (as Fenugreek seed ext. 416.50mg)||1666mg|
|Holy basil (Ocimum tenuiflorum) dried herb, equiv. 800mg (as Holy basil whole plant ext. 80mg)||800mg|
|Bitter melon (Momordica charantia) dried fruit, equiv. (as Bitter melon fruit ext. 12.50mg)||100mg|
- Not to be taken by pregnant or lactating mothers.
- Should be used with caution when taken together with:
- Herbs such as ginkgo or hypoglycemic medication as it may cause hypoglycemia.
- Anti-coagulant drugs such as warfarin due to blood thinning effects.
- Patients should monitor blood sugar levels regularly and consult their physicians before altering dosage.
Ministry of Health registration: MAL05041893TCR
ABOUT THE BRAND
BiO-LiFE Marketing is a growing healthcare subsidiary within Global Swiss Multinational (MNC) corporation DKSH Ltd, the leading Market Expansion Services provider with a focus on Asia.
BiO-LiFE with 25 years of experience and counting in the natural healthcare industry has a team that includes nutritionists, biochemists, food technologists and microbiologists. Since 1990 in Malaysia, BiO-LiFE has been synonymous with quality, safe and efficacious health supplements from Australia and United Kingdom.
A leader in natural healthcare & holistic therapies. BiO-LiFE name represents a range of nutritional supplements & herbal remedies based on scientific evidence & built on a strong foundation of QUALITY • SAFETY • EFFICACY. Working closely with nature, BiO-LiFE's products are specially formulated to meet the needs and expectations of today's modern lifestyle.
100 tablets is ready stock. Expiry date: 5.2022
30 tablets is a BACKORDER item.
Please take note that the waiting time for Backorder items is around 1-3 weeks from the date of payment, subject to stock availability. For orders outside Malaysia, there might be a shipment delay especially during peak holiday seasons. We will try our best to expedite all orders but in any cases that Backorder is cancelled, full cash/credit refund will be given. We sincerely appreciate your kind understanding and patience.