Blackmores Bio Calcium
Available to ship : 5 - 8 working days subject to stock availability.
All prices inclusive of 6% GST
Blackmores Bio Calcium contains calcium to aid in the formation and maintenance of bones, and vitamin D to improve calcium absorption and help calcium stay in the body. Blackmores only uses natural vitamin D3. Ageing can significantly decrease the skin’s capacity to produce vitamin D3. Blackmores Bio Calcium may be particularly beneficial for women, and for people whose consumption of dairy products is low.
- Calcium builds and maintains bones and teeth
- Calcium is involved in various metabolic roles such as nerve transmission, contraction of muscles
- Vitamin D is essential for the absorption and utilization of calcium. Deficiency of vitamin D results in lack of bone strength and density, and joint pain
- Women’s calcium requirements are increased after menopause as levels of oestrogen decline resulting in decreased calcium absorption
|Active ingredients per tablet|
|Calcium (from calcium carbonate)|
No added salt, yeast, gluten, wheat, milk derivatives, preservatives, artificial flavours or sweeteners.
Adults - Take 1 daily with a meal
- Always read the label. Use only as directed
- If symptoms persist, see your healthcare practitioner
About The Brand – BLACKMORES
Started in Queensland, Australia in the 1930s, BLACKMORES improves peoples’ lives by delivering the world’s best natural health solutions, to become peoples’ first choice in healthcare. For over 80 years BLACKMORES has combined scientific evidence with traditional knowledge to offer people a more natural approach to health.
As Australia’s leading natural health brand, BLACKMORES' products are developed by a highly experienced and dedicated team of formulators including naturopaths, chemists, scientists and product development pharmacists.
BLACKMORES experts use the highest quality ingredients from around the world and made to exacting requirements under the international Pharmaceutical Inspection Convention and Pharmaceutical Inspection Co-operation Scheme (PIC/s) standards of good manufacturing practice (GMP).
Trust has to be earned not bought and we recognise that consumers put their trust in us when it comes to their health.