Blackmores Bio E 250 (60 Capsules)
Blackmores Bio E 250 provides a natural source of vitamin E that has approximately twice the bioavailability of synthetic vitamin E, so it is retained longer and is twice as active in the body. Vitamin E is a natural antioxidant and free radical scavenger.
- Vitamin E protects cell membranes from damage. It is incorporated into the cell membranes and helps maintain their integrity throughout the body.
- As an antioxidant, vitamin E acts as a ‘free-radical scavenger’.
- Vitamin E helps protect fat and cholesterol, particularly LDL-cholesterol, from oxidation. It is currently understood that LDL-cholesterol is only harmful to the body after it has become oxidized.
|Active ingredients per capsule|
|Vitamin E (Natural source )|
(d-alpha-Tocopherol 167.5 mg)
No added salt, yeast, gluten, wheat, milk derivatives, preservatives, artificial flavours or sweeteners.
Adults – Take 1 capsule a day with a meal
- Always read the label. Use only as directed
- If symptoms persist, see your healthcare practitioner
About The Brand – BLACKMORES
Started in Queensland, Australia in the 1930s, BLACKMORES improves peoples’ lives by delivering the world’s best natural health solutions, to become peoples’ first choice in healthcare. For over 80 years BLACKMORES has combined scientific evidence with traditional knowledge to offer people a more natural approach to health.
As Australia’s leading natural health brand, BLACKMORES' products are developed by a highly experienced and dedicated team of formulators including naturopaths, chemists, scientists and product development pharmacists.
BLACKMORES experts use the highest quality ingredients from around the world and made to exacting requirements under the international Pharmaceutical Inspection Convention and Pharmaceutical Inspection Co-operation Scheme (PIC/s) standards of good manufacturing practice (GMP).
Trust has to be earned not bought and we recognise that consumers put their trust in us when it comes to their health.
Please take note that the waiting time for Backorder items is around 1-3 weeks from the date of payment, subject to stock availability. For orders outside Malaysia, there might be a shipment delay especially during peak holiday seasons. We will try our best to expedite all orders but in any cases that Backorder is cancelled, full cash/credit refund will be given. We sincerely appreciate your kind understanding and patience.