Backorder -- Blackmores Bio Zinc
Blackmores Bio Zinc combines zinc with key nutrients including magnesium, manganese and vitamins A and B6 in a convenient one a day dose. Zinc and vitamin A are especially important nutrients for the health and metabolism of carbohydrates, fats and protein. Zinc is also an important mineral for men.
- Zinc is essential to good health as it is found in every cell of the body and is involved in many enzymatic reactions.
- Zinc is important for the proper functioning of the immune system and in metabolism of carbohydrates, fats and protein.
- Vitamin A plays an essential role in the healthy function and repair of the skin, as well as being important to the immune system.
- Vitamin B6 helps to increase the concentrations of both zinc and magnesium in the cells.
|Active ingredients per tablet|
|Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine hydrochloride)|
|Zinc (from Zinc amino acid chelate)|
|Manganese (from Manganese amino chelate)|
|Magnesium (from Magnesium phosphate)|
No added salt, yeast, gluten, wheat, milk derivatives, preservatives, artificial flavours or sweeteners.
Adults - Take 1 tablet daily with a meal
- Always read the label. Use only as directed
- If symptoms persist, see your healthcare practitioner
About The Brand – BLACKMORES
Started in Queensland, Australia in the 1930s, BLACKMORES improves peoples’ lives by delivering the world’s best natural health solutions, to become peoples’ first choice in healthcare. For over 80 years BLACKMORES has combined scientific evidence with traditional knowledge to offer people a more natural approach to health.
As Australia’s leading natural health brand, BLACKMORES' products are developed by a highly experienced and dedicated team of formulators including naturopaths, chemists, scientists and product development pharmacists.
BLACKMORES experts use the highest quality ingredients from around the world and made to exacting requirements under the international Pharmaceutical Inspection Convention and Pharmaceutical Inspection Co-operation Scheme (PIC/s) standards of good manufacturing practice (GMP).
Trust has to be earned not bought and we recognise that consumers put their trust in us when it comes to their health.
Please take note that the waiting time for Backorder items is around 1-3 weeks from the date of payment, subject to stock availability. For orders outside Malaysia, there might be a shipment delay especially during peak holiday seasons. We will try our best to expedite all orders but in any cases that Backorder is cancelled, full cash/credit refund will be given. We sincerely appreciate your kind understanding and patience.