Blackmores Buffered C Slow Release has been specially formulated to provide a prolonged rate of absorption by releasing nutrients slowly over a sustained 8 hour period, ensuring that vitamin C is available when your body needs it. This low acid formulation is buffered with mineral ascorbates, so it is gentle on the stomach. It also contains bioflavonoids, including rutin and hesperidin, to help enhance the action of vitamin C in the body.
- Vitamin C is important in immunity as it is involved in the function of white blood cells and antibodies. It is therefore beneficial when dealing with illness.
- Vitamin C is involved in the manufacture of collagen, a structural protein found in cartilage and tendons, and it helps to support blood vessels.
- Due to its role in collagen manufacture vitamin C is necessary for wound repair.
- Citrus bioflavonoids have been shown to improve capillary function by reducing fragility of capillary walls and improving capillary permeability.
|Active ingredients per tablet|
(from Ascorbic acid 280mg and Calcium ascorbate 266mg)
No added salt, yeast, gluten, wheat, milk derivatives, preservatives, artificial flavours or sweeteners.
Adults - Take 1 tablet daily with a meal
- Always read the label. Use only as directed
- If symptoms persist, see your healthcare practitioner
About The Brand – BLACKMORES
Started in Queensland, Australia in the 1930s, BLACKMORES improves peoples’ lives by delivering the world’s best natural health solutions, to become peoples’ first choice in healthcare. For over 80 years BLACKMORES has combined scientific evidence with traditional knowledge to offer people a more natural approach to health.
As Australia’s leading natural health brand, BLACKMORES' products are developed by a highly experienced and dedicated team of formulators including naturopaths, chemists, scientists and product development pharmacists.
BLACKMORES experts use the highest quality ingredients from around the world and made to exacting requirements under the international Pharmaceutical Inspection Convention and Pharmaceutical Inspection Co-operation Scheme (PIC/s) standards of good manufacturing practice (GMP).
Trust has to be earned not bought and we recognise that consumers put their trust in us when it comes to their health.
Expiry date: 3.2023