Blackmores Celery 7000
Celery seed is traditionally used to relieve joint pain. Blackmores Celery 7000 is a concentrated formula that provides the equivalent of 7 g of celery seed per capsule. This formula is ideal for people with swollen, painful joints.
- Celery has been found to have anti-inflammatory and analgesic activity, as well as significant diuretic properties.
- From a traditional naturopathic perspective accumulation of waste substances in the body can contribute to arthritis and rheumatism. Celery stimulates the enzyme glutathione-S-transferase which helps clear accumulated toxic substances from the body.
|Active ingredient per capsule|
|Celery seed oil|
|Equivalent to Celery (Apium graveolens) dry seed|
No added salt, yeast, gluten, wheat, milk derivatives, preservatives, artificial flavours or sweeteners.
Adults - Take 1 to 2 capsules daily with food
- Always read the label. Use only as directed
- If symptoms persist, see your healthcare practitioner
- Not recommended for use during pregnancy or breastfeeding
About The Brand – BLACKMORES
Started in Queensland, Australia in the 1930s, BLACKMORES improves peoples’ lives by delivering the world’s best natural health solutions, to become peoples’ first choice in healthcare. For over 80 years BLACKMORES has combined scientific evidence with traditional knowledge to offer people a more natural approach to health.
As Australia’s leading natural health brand, BLACKMORES' products are developed by a highly experienced and dedicated team of formulators including naturopaths, chemists, scientists and product development pharmacists.
BLACKMORES experts use the highest quality ingredients from around the world and made to exacting requirements under the international Pharmaceutical Inspection Convention and Pharmaceutical Inspection Co-operation Scheme (PIC/s) standards of good manufacturing practice (GMP).
Trust has to be earned not bought and we recognise that consumers put their trust in us when it comes to their health.
This is a BACKORDER item.
Please take note that the waiting time for Backorder items is around 1-3 weeks from the date of payment, subject to stock availability. For orders outside Malaysia, there might be a shipment delay especially during peak holiday seasons. We will try our best to expedite all orders but in any cases that Backorder is cancelled, full cash/credit refund will be given. We sincerely appreciate your kind understanding and patience.