Blackmores CoQ10 50mg
Available to ship : 5 - 8 working days subject to stock availability.
All prices inclusive of 6% GST
Blackmores CoQ10 has been specially designed to enhance energy production. Blackmores uses oil-based Coenzyme Q10 from a natural source to ensure optimal absorption of this important nutrient. Contains ubidecarenone 50mg.
- Coenzyme Q10 is found naturally in the body and plays an essential role in the production of energy in all cells. As such it is important for the health of virtually all human tissues and organs. The body’s ability to synthesize CoQ10 declines with age.
- Active tissues in the body require an adequate supply of CoQ10. CoQ10 assists in maintaining healthy body. Low levels of CoQ10 have been found to be a contributing factor in many primary health problems.
- CoQ10 inhibits the oxidation of LDL-cholesterol and may help to reduce the risk of getting disease. Cholesterol is very susceptible to free radical damage, which leads to the formation of a toxic derivative called oxidized LDL-cholesterol. It is currently understood that LDL-cholesterol is harmful to the body after it has become oxidized.
|Active ingredients per capsule|
|Coenzyme Q10 (Ubidecarenone)|
No added salt, yeast, gluten, wheat, milk derivatives, preservatives, artificial flavours or sweeteners.
Adults - Take 1 to 2 capsules a day with meals
- Always read the label. Use only as directed
- If symptoms persist, see your healthcare professional
- If you are on any blood thinning medication, this product should not be taken without medical advice
About The Brand – BLACKMORES
Started in Queensland, Australia in the 1930s, BLACKMORES improves peoples’ lives by delivering the world’s best natural health solutions, to become peoples’ first choice in healthcare. For over 80 years BLACKMORES has combined scientific evidence with traditional knowledge to offer people a more natural approach to health.
As Australia’s leading natural health brand, BLACKMORES' products are developed by a highly experienced and dedicated team of formulators including naturopaths, chemists, scientists and product development pharmacists.
BLACKMORES experts use the highest quality ingredients from around the world and made to exacting requirements under the international Pharmaceutical Inspection Convention and Pharmaceutical Inspection Co-operation Scheme (PIC/s) standards of good manufacturing practice (GMP).
Trust has to be earned not bought and we recognise that consumers put their trust in us when it comes to their health.