Backorder -- Blackmores Executive B
Blackmores Executive B is a specially formulated combination of B-group vitamins and the minerals magnesium and zinc - important nutrients to help meet the busy person's daily requirements. This formula is ideal for people who lead a hectic lifestyle in a convenient one a day dose.
- The human body has increased requirements for vitamins (especially the B group), and minerals during periods of increased stress. During stress, nutrients such as vitamin C, vitamin B6, vitamin B5, zinc and magnesium are important for supporting body function.
- Some of the B group vitamins, such as folic acid and vitamin B6, are involved in maintaining healthy body.
- Traditionally, magnesium phosphate and calcium phosphate have been used for its health benefits.
|Active ingredients per tablet|
|Vitamin C (Ascorbic acid)|
|Vitamin B3 (Nicotinamide)|
|Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine hydrochloride)|
|Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin)|
|Vitamin B1 (Thiamine nitrate)|
|Vitamin B5 (Pantothenic acid)|
|Potassium (from Potassium sulfate)|
|Magnesium (from Magnesium phosphate)|
|Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin)|
|Zinc (from Zinc sulfate)|
No added salt, yeast, gluten, wheat, milk derivatives, preservatives, artificial flavours or sweeteners.
Adults – Take 1 tablet a day with a meal
- Always read the label. Use only as directed
- If symptoms persist, see your healthcare practitioner
About The Brand – BLACKMORES
Started in Queensland, Australia in the 1930s, BLACKMORES improves peoples’ lives by delivering the world’s best natural health solutions, to become peoples’ first choice in healthcare. For over 80 years BLACKMORES has combined scientific evidence with traditional knowledge to offer people a more natural approach to health.
As Australia’s leading natural health brand, BLACKMORES' products are developed by a highly experienced and dedicated team of formulators including naturopaths, chemists, scientists and product development pharmacists.
BLACKMORES experts use the highest quality ingredients from around the world and made to exacting requirements under the international Pharmaceutical Inspection Convention and Pharmaceutical Inspection Co-operation Scheme (PIC/s) standards of good manufacturing practice (GMP).
Trust has to be earned not bought and we recognise that consumers put their trust in us when it comes to their health.
Please take note that the waiting time for Backorder items is around 1-3 weeks from the date of payment, subject to stock availability. For orders outside Malaysia, there might be a shipment delay especially during peak holiday seasons. We will try our best to expedite all orders but in any cases that Backorder is cancelled, full cash/credit refund will be given. We sincerely appreciate your kind understanding and patience.