Backorder -- Blackmores Ginkgo Forte®2000
Blackmores Ginkgo Forte 2000 contains a standardized extract of Ginkgo biloba, which has traditionally been used to improve blood circulation. Ginkgo Forte 2000 is ideal for older people.
- Ginkgo increases blood flow and so can increase tissue nutrition. It tones and helps normalize circulation as it has a relaxing (vasodilating) effect on arteries and a toning effect on veins.
- Ginkgo increases the fluidity of blood and in this way may improve peripheral circulation. Improving circulation can enhance the utilization of oxygen and glucose by the body.
- Brain cells require large amounts of energy to function properly. Glucose and oxygen need to be constantly supplied to the brain cells to create energy, as the brain has very small energy reserves.
- Many studies have shown positive effects of ginkgo on working memory, the speed of information processing and learning.
|Active ingredients per tablet|
|Ginkgo (Ginkgo biloba) extract 40mg equivalent to dry leaf|
(standardised to contain ginkgo flavonglycosides 10.7mg)
No added salt, yeast, gluten, wheat, milk derivatives, preservatives, artificial flavours or sweeteners.
Adults - Take 1 tablet 3 times daily with meals, or as professionally prescribed
- Always read the label. Use only as directed
- If symptoms persist, see your healthcare professional
- As the use of ginkgo may increase the tendency of bleeding, consult your physician/pharmacist if you are on or intend to start using any other medicines and before you undergo any surgical/dental procedure
- Very rare side effects include gastrointestinal disturbances, headaches and skin allergy
About The Brand – BLACKMORES
Started in Queensland, Australia in the 1930s, BLACKMORES improves peoples’ lives by delivering the world’s best natural health solutions, to become peoples’ first choice in healthcare. For over 80 years BLACKMORES has combined scientific evidence with traditional knowledge to offer people a more natural approach to health.
As Australia’s leading natural health brand, BLACKMORES' products are developed by a highly experienced and dedicated team of formulators including naturopaths, chemists, scientists and product development pharmacists.
BLACKMORES experts use the highest quality ingredients from around the world and made to exacting requirements under the international Pharmaceutical Inspection Convention and Pharmaceutical Inspection Co-operation Scheme (PIC/s) standards of good manufacturing practice (GMP).
Trust has to be earned not bought and we recognise that consumers put their trust in us when it comes to their health.
Please take note that the waiting time for Backorder items is around 1-3 weeks from the date of payment, subject to stock availability. For orders outside Malaysia, there might be a shipment delay especially during peak holiday seasons. We will try our best to expedite all orders but in any cases that Backorder is cancelled, full cash/credit refund will be given. We sincerely appreciate your kind understanding and patience.