Blackmores Horseradish + Garlic (60 tablets)
Available to ship : 5 - 8 working days subject to stock availability.
All prices inclusive of 6% GST
Blackmores Horseradish + Garlic contains a combination of herbs that are traditionally used for the temporary relief of nasal congestion. It is ideal for people with allergies, and for those with congestion of the upper respiratory tract congestion.
- Horseradish has been found to have beneficial properties and clears the respiratory passages. The pungent compounds, the mustard oils, found in horseradish are thought to be the constituents which give it the traditionally recognized decongestant effect.
- Garlic has traditionally been used for the relief of blocked nose.
- Garlic contains sulphur compounds which are concentrated in the bulb. These sulphur compounds include alliin (a sulphur-containing amino acid) which is responsible for many of the beneficial actions of garlic.
- Alliin is converted by enzymes naturally occurring in garlic to the active compound allicin, when garlic is cut, crushed or chewed.
- Allicin is responsible for the characteristic smell of garlic, and the biological activity of garlic lies in its ability to produce allicin.
|Active ingredients per tablet|
|Horseradish (Armoracia rusticana) extract 147.5g equiv. to dry root|
|Horseradish (Armoracia rusticana) powder|
|Garlic (Allium sativum) fresh bulb powder|
No added salt, yeast, gluten, wheat, milk derivatives, preservatives, artificial flavours or sweeteners.
Adults – Take 1 to 2 tablets with meals
- Always read the label. Use only as directed
- If symptoms persist, see your healthcare professional
About The Brand – BLACKMORES
Started in Queensland, Australia in the 1930s, BLACKMORES improves peoples’ lives by delivering the world’s best natural health solutions, to become peoples’ first choice in healthcare. For over 80 years BLACKMORES has combined scientific evidence with traditional knowledge to offer people a more natural approach to health.
As Australia’s leading natural health brand, BLACKMORES' products are developed by a highly experienced and dedicated team of formulators including naturopaths, chemists, scientists and product development pharmacists.
BLACKMORES experts use the highest quality ingredients from around the world and made to exacting requirements under the international Pharmaceutical Inspection Convention and Pharmaceutical Inspection Co-operation Scheme (PIC/s) standards of good manufacturing practice (GMP).
Trust has to be earned not bought and we recognise that consumers put their trust in us when it comes to their health.