Blackmores Kids Multivitamins + Minerals
As children grow, they often go through periods of being fussy eaters, making it difficult to ensure that they are getting the nutrients they need for healthy growth and development. Blackmores Kids Multivitamins + Minerals contain 18 essential nutrients. It is a great tasting multivitamin with no artificial sweeteners.
- The B group vitamins play an essential role in the metabolic processes of all living cells by serving as coenzymes in the metabolism of carbohydrates, proteins and fats to produce energy.
- Adequate levels of vitamin D throughout life are important for building and maintaining healthy bone mass, and hence in maintaining bone density.
- Iodine is important for the normal functioning of the thyroid gland as it is an essential nutrient required for the synthesis of thyroid hormones. Thyroid hormones are important for the normal development of the skeletal, muscular and nervous systems of children.
- Vitamin C is critical to immune function as it is involved in the production of white blood cells and antibodies.
- Calcium is the most abundant mineral in the body, and approximately 99% of the body’s calcium exists in the bones. The major function of calcium is building and maintaining bones and teeth.
- Magnesium is essential for many cellular functions, particularly those involved in energy production, and for the normal functioning of muscle and nerve tissue.
- Iron is a component of haemoglobin, which is an essential component of red blood cells. Haemoglobin transports oxygen in the body.
|Active ingredients per tablet|
|Vitamin B1 (Thiamine nitrate)|
|Vitamin B12 (Riboflavin)|
|Vitamin B5 (Pantothenic acid)|
|Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hcl)|
|Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin)|
|Vitamin C (from Sodium ascorbate & Ascorbic acid)|
|Natural Vitamin E|
|Calcium (from Calcium hydrogen phosphate)|
|Iodine (from Potassium iodide)|
|Iron (from Ferrous fumarate)|
|Magnesium (from Magnesium phosphate)|
|Manganese (from Manganese amino acid chelate)|
|Zinc (from Zinc oxide)|
No added salt, yeast, gluten, wheat, milk derivatives, preservatives, artificial flavours or sweeteners.
Children 2-6 years – Chew (do not swallow whole). 1 tablet a day with a meal
Children 7-12 years – Chew (do not swallow whole). 2 tablet a day with a meal
- Always read the label. Use only as directed
- If symptoms persist, see your healthcare professional
About The Brand – BLACKMORES
Started in Queensland, Australia in the 1930s, BLACKMORES improves peoples’ lives by delivering the world’s best natural health solutions, to become peoples’ first choice in healthcare. For over 80 years BLACKMORES has combined scientific evidence with traditional knowledge to offer people a more natural approach to health.
As Australia’s leading natural health brand, BLACKMORES' products are developed by a highly experienced and dedicated team of formulators including naturopaths, chemists, scientists and product development pharmacists.
BLACKMORES experts use the highest quality ingredients from around the world and made to exacting requirements under the international Pharmaceutical Inspection Convention and Pharmaceutical Inspection Co-operation Scheme (PIC/s) standards of good manufacturing practice (GMP).
Trust has to be earned not bought and we recognise that consumers put their trust in us when it comes to their health.
This is a BACKORDER item.
Please take note that the waiting time for Backorder items is around 1-3 weeks from the date of payment, subject to stock availability. For orders outside Malaysia, there might be a shipment delay especially during peak holiday seasons. We will try our best to expedite all orders but in any cases that Backorder is cancelled, full cash/credit refund will be given. We sincerely appreciate your kind understanding and patience.