Blackmores Lutien Vizion Plus
Blackmores Lutein-Vizion Plus contains carotenoid lutein esters. Lutein and the important mineral selenium are found in the eyes. Blackmores uses natural lutein esters, sourced from marigold flowers. Convenient one-a-day dose.
- Lutein and zeaxanthin are carotenoids naturally found in the human eye. The highest concentration is found in the macular area of the retina. They are also present in the lens.
- In the macula, lutein and zeaxanthin naturally form a layer of yellow pigments called the macular pigments, which serves as an effective natural filter of the most damaging light (near-to-UV blue light) that reaches the retina.
- Lutein and zeaxanthin also function as antioxidants and may help slow down age-related damage to the eye.
- Selenium has an important antioxidant function in the eye as part of an antioxidant enzyme called glutathione peroxidase (GSH). GSH is concentrated in the lens where it has an important role in preserving the clarity of the lens and preserving healthy eye function.
|Active ingredients per capsule|
|Lutein esters calculated as lutein|
|Selenium (from selenomethionine)|
No added salt, yeast, gluten, wheat, milk derivatives, preservatives, artificial flavours or sweeteners.
Adults - Take 1 capsule a day with a meal, or as professionally prescribed.
Children under 12 years - Only as professionally prescribed.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed
- If symptoms persist, see your healthcare professional
About The Brand – BLACKMORES
Started in Queensland, Australia in the 1930s, BLACKMORES improves peoples’ lives by delivering the world’s best natural health solutions, to become peoples’ first choice in healthcare. For over 80 years BLACKMORES has combined scientific evidence with traditional knowledge to offer people a more natural approach to health.
As Australia’s leading natural health brand, BLACKMORES' products are developed by a highly experienced and dedicated team of formulators including naturopaths, chemists, scientists and product development pharmacists.
BLACKMORES experts use the highest quality ingredients from around the world and made to exacting requirements under the international Pharmaceutical Inspection Convention and Pharmaceutical Inspection Co-operation Scheme (PIC/s) standards of good manufacturing practice (GMP).
Trust has to be earned not bought and we recognise that consumers put their trust in us when it comes to their health.
Please take note that the waiting time for Backorder items is around 1-3 weeks from the date of payment, subject to stock availability. For orders outside Malaysia, there might be a shipment delay especially during peak holiday seasons. We will try our best to expedite all orders but in any cases that Backorder is cancelled, full cash/credit refund will be given. We sincerely appreciate your kind understanding and patience.