Blackmores Marine Q10 Plus
Available to ship : 5 - 8 working days subject to stock availability.
All prices inclusive of 6% GST
Blackmores Marine Q10 Plus is a one-a-day nourishing collagen formula containing 10 ingredients. Pollutants, sun, stress, poor diet, alcohol and cigarette smoke can cause our bodies to produce free radicals which can damage the cells. Marine protein extract is a source of collagen.
- UV radiation results in a significant depletion of the skin's antioxidant substances. It is thought that supplemental antioxidants may help reduce skin damage resulting from free radical damage.
- Collagen & elastin fibres provide strength and flexibility. As we age, elastin fibres fragment and much of the skin's elastic quality is lost. This, along with the loss of fat from under the skin, results in wrinkles. Age-related loss of collagen results in reduced skin tone.
- Glycosaminoglycans & proteoglycans are substances that are present in the matrix of the skin where they facilitate hydration. Age related changes in these substances result in fine lines and wrinkles.
- To repair damaged cells and tissues, the body needs proteins, vitamins, minerals and other nutrients to synthesize skin components to help nourish the deeper layers of the skin to help keep it healthy, support structural integrity and enhance skin elasticity.
|Active ingredients per capsule|
|Green Tea (Camellia sinensis) leaf extract (dry)|
(equiv. to dry leaf 150 mg)
|Betacarotene providing Vitamin A 1667 IU -|
(from Dunaliella salina cell extract)
|French maritime pine bark (Pinus pinaster) extract (dry) –|
(equiv. to dry bark 20 mg)
providing procyanidins 23.3 mcg
|Grape seed (Vitis vinifera) seed extract (dry) -|
(equiv. to dry seed 25 mg)
providing procyanidins 198 mcg
|Demineralised fish proteoglycan extract -|
(providing 39 mg collagen and 41 mg chondroitin sulfate)
|Citrus bioflavonoids extract|
|Coenzyme Q10 (Ubidecarenone)|
|Selenium (from Sodium selenite)|
|Zinc (from Zinc oxide)|
|Natural Vitamin E|
No added salt, yeast, gluten, wheat, milk derivatives, preservatives, artificial flavours or sweeteners.
Adults – Take 1 capsule a day with a meal
- Always read the label. Use only as directed
About The Brand – BLACKMORES
Started in Queensland, Australia in the 1930s, BLACKMORES improves peoples’ lives by delivering the world’s best natural health solutions, to become peoples’ first choice in healthcare. For over 80 years BLACKMORES has combined scientific evidence with traditional knowledge to offer people a more natural approach to health.
As Australia’s leading natural health brand, BLACKMORES' products are developed by a highly experienced and dedicated team of formulators including naturopaths, chemists, scientists and product development pharmacists.
BLACKMORES experts use the highest quality ingredients from around the world and made to exacting requirements under the international Pharmaceutical Inspection Convention and Pharmaceutical Inspection Co-operation Scheme (PIC/s) standards of good manufacturing practice (GMP).
Trust has to be earned not bought and we recognise that consumers put their trust in us when it comes to their health.