Blackmores Multi B
Blackmores Multi B is a dietary supplement that's been specially formulated to provide the B-complex group of vitamins which are required for the conversion of food into energy. This formula is ideal for people who feel depleted and run-down.
- The B group vitamins play an essential role in the metabolic processes of all living cells by serving as coenzymes in the metabolism of carbohydrates, proteins and fats to produce energy.
- The normal function and maintenance of the body also relies on the presence of the B group vitamins.
- Water soluble vitamins are not stored by the body in large amounts, therefore regular consumption of these vitamins in the diet is necessary.
- Various situations may increase the need for the B vitamins above that which can be provided by a normal diet. For example, stress increases the requirements for the vitamin B group. Overindulgence in alcohol can also affect the absorption and use of the B group vitamins, especially B1 and folic acid.
|Active ingredients per tablet|
|Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin)|
|Vitamin B1 (Thiamine nitrate)|
|Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine hydrochloride)|
|Vitamin B3 (Nicotinamide)|
|Vitamin B5 (Pantothenic Acid)|
|Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin)|
No added salt, yeast, gluten, wheat, milk derivatives, preservatives, artificial flavours or sweeteners.
Adults - Take 1 tablet a day with a meal
- Always read the label. Use only as directed
About The Brand – BLACKMORES
Started in Queensland, Australia in the 1930s, BLACKMORES improves peoples’ lives by delivering the world’s best natural health solutions, to become peoples’ first choice in healthcare. For over 80 years BLACKMORES has combined scientific evidence with traditional knowledge to offer people a more natural approach to health.
As Australia’s leading natural health brand, BLACKMORES' products are developed by a highly experienced and dedicated team of formulators including naturopaths, chemists, scientists and product development pharmacists.
BLACKMORES experts use the highest quality ingredients from around the world and made to exacting requirements under the international Pharmaceutical Inspection Convention and Pharmaceutical Inspection Co-operation Scheme (PIC/s) standards of good manufacturing practice (GMP).
Trust has to be earned not bought and we recognise that consumers put their trust in us when it comes to their health.
This is a BACKORDER item.
Please take note that the waiting time for Backorder items is around 1-3 weeks from the date of payment, subject to stock availability. For orders outside Malaysia, there might be a shipment delay especially during peak holiday seasons. We will try our best to expedite all orders but in any cases that Backorder is cancelled, full cash/credit refund will be given. We sincerely appreciate your kind understanding and patience.