Blackmores Omega Cardiwell
Available to ship : 5 - 8 working days subject to stock availability.
All prices inclusive of 6% GST
Blackmores Omega Cardiwell is formulated with concentrated omega-3s containing EPA + DHA. Blackmores Omega Cardiwell contains fats for the maintenance of general health. Blackmores Omega Cardiwell contains concentrated odourless fish oil.
- Fish oil is a source of the omega-3 fatty acids. Fatty acids are incorporated into every cell membrane in the body, in the form of compounds called phospholipids.
- Cell membranes made up mainly of phospholipids derived from polyunsaturated fatty acids are more fluid and function better than cell membranes made up of saturated fat or trans-fatty acids.
- Omega-3 fatty acids found in deep sea oily fish are generally regarded as having a positive effect in the human body. They are important components of substances known as prostaglandins and leukotrienes.
- Prostaglandins and leukotrienes are important in immune function, smooth muscle function, platelet aggregation and inflammation.
- Fish oils have a positive action because prostaglandins and leukotrienes from omega-3 fatty acids have less negative activity than prostaglandins and leukotrienes derived from other types of fatty acids.
|Active ingredients per capsule|
|Concentrated omega-3 triglycerides-fish|
|Containing omega-3 marine triglycerides 630mg as:|
|Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA)|
|Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA)|
No added salt, yeast, gluten, wheat, milk derivatives, preservatives, artificial flavours or sweeteners.
Adults – Take 1 capsule twice a day with meals, or as professionally prescribed.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed
- If symptoms persist, see your healthcare professional
About The Brand – BLACKMORES
Started in Queensland, Australia in the 1930s, BLACKMORES improves peoples’ lives by delivering the world’s best natural health solutions, to become peoples’ first choice in healthcare. For over 80 years BLACKMORES has combined scientific evidence with traditional knowledge to offer people a more natural approach to health.
As Australia’s leading natural health brand, BLACKMORES' products are developed by a highly experienced and dedicated team of formulators including naturopaths, chemists, scientists and product development pharmacists.
BLACKMORES experts use the highest quality ingredients from around the world and made to exacting requirements under the international Pharmaceutical Inspection Convention and Pharmaceutical Inspection Co-operation Scheme (PIC/s) standards of good manufacturing practice (GMP).
Trust has to be earned not bought and we recognise that consumers put their trust in us when it comes to their health.