Blackmores Omega Memo
Blackmores Omega Memo is formulated with concentrated omega-3s containing DHA & EPA. Blackmores Omega Memo contains concentrated odourless fish oil.
- Healthy body contains high amounts of the omega-3 fatty acid DHA. DHA is the major polyunsaturated fatty acid in adult body, and it is essential for healthy development.
- DHA assists in the transmission of signals between cells. Maintaining optimal DHA levels helps to maintain healthy function.
- Studies have shown that low levels of DHA are linked to poor body function. DHA is also central to body development in unborn children and infants.
|Active ingredients per capsule|
|Concentrated omega-3 triglycerides-fish|
|Containing omega-3 marine triglycerides 600mg as:|
|Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA)|
|Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA)|
No added salt, yeast, gluten, wheat, milk derivatives, preservatives, artificial flavours or sweeteners.
Adults – Take 1 capsule twice a day with meals, or as professionally prescribed.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed
- If symptoms persist, see your healthcare professional
About The Brand – BLACKMORES
Started in Queensland, Australia in the 1930s, BLACKMORES improves peoples’ lives by delivering the world’s best natural health solutions, to become peoples’ first choice in healthcare. For over 80 years BLACKMORES has combined scientific evidence with traditional knowledge to offer people a more natural approach to health.
As Australia’s leading natural health brand, BLACKMORES' products are developed by a highly experienced and dedicated team of formulators including naturopaths, chemists, scientists and product development pharmacists.
BLACKMORES experts use the highest quality ingredients from around the world and made to exacting requirements under the international Pharmaceutical Inspection Convention and Pharmaceutical Inspection Co-operation Scheme (PIC/s) standards of good manufacturing practice (GMP).
Trust has to be earned not bought and we recognise that consumers put their trust in us when it comes to their health.
This is a BACKORDER item.
Please take note that the waiting time for Backorder items is around 1-3 weeks from the date of payment, subject to stock availability. For orders outside Malaysia, there might be a shipment delay especially during peak holiday seasons. We will try our best to expedite all orders but in any cases that Backorder is cancelled, full cash/credit refund will be given. We sincerely appreciate your kind understanding and patience.