Backorder -- Blackmores Plant Sterols Plus
Plant sterols are found naturally in plants but cannot be produced by the human body. It is recommended to be consumed together with healthy diet and exercise. Contains 1000mg of vegetable oil phytosterol esters & 1.5mg of beta carotene.
- Plant sterols are fat-like compounds with a chemical structure that is very similar to cholesterol. However compared to cholesterol, plant sterols are only minimally absorbed. They are naturally present in everyday foods especially in vegetables, fruit, nuts, grains and cooking oils.
- During digestion, the plant sterols compete with cholesterol for absorption. What this means is that less cholesterol is absorbed and more cholesterol is excreted.
- Plant sterol is suitable for people concerned about their cholesterol levels and is a useful proactive aid in conjunction with diet and lifestyle changes.
|Active ingredients per capsule|
|Vegetable oil phytosterol esters (plant sterols)|
|Natural betacarotene (equiv. to 832.5IU of Vitamin A)|
No added salt, yeast, gluten, wheat, milk derivatives, preservatives, artificial flavours or sweeteners.
Adults - Take 1 capsule twice daily with main meals.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed
- If symptoms persist, see your healthcare professional
- Not recommended in pregnancy and lactation
About The Brand – BLACKMORES
Started in Queensland, Australia in the 1930s, BLACKMORES improves peoples’ lives by delivering the world’s best natural health solutions, to become peoples’ first choice in healthcare. For over 80 years BLACKMORES has combined scientific evidence with traditional knowledge to offer people a more natural approach to health.
As Australia’s leading natural health brand, BLACKMORES' products are developed by a highly experienced and dedicated team of formulators including naturopaths, chemists, scientists and product development pharmacists.
BLACKMORES experts use the highest quality ingredients from around the world and made to exacting requirements under the international Pharmaceutical Inspection Convention and Pharmaceutical Inspection Co-operation Scheme (PIC/s) standards of good manufacturing practice (GMP).
Trust has to be earned not bought and we recognise that consumers put their trust in us when it comes to their health.
Please take note that the waiting time for Backorder items is around 1-3 weeks from the date of payment, subject to stock availability. For orders outside Malaysia, there might be a shipment delay especially during peak holiday seasons. We will try our best to expedite all orders but in any cases that Backorder is cancelled, full cash/credit refund will be given. We sincerely appreciate your kind understanding and patience.