Blackmores Vitamin B + C
Blackmores B+C is a dietary supplement containing B-group vitamins, vitamin C and folic acid. These vitamins provide support for when dietary intake of these vitamins may be inadequate due to an unbalanced diet or insufficient nutrition. The vitamin C and B-group vitamins in this formula may provide additional support for when nutritional status is compromised by lifestyle factors such as cigarette smoking and excess alcohol consumption.
- The B group of vitamins and vitamin C are water soluble. Most water soluble vitamins are not stored in large amounts by the body. This makes their regular consumption necessary.
- Stress of all kinds, including emotional stress and overindulgence, increases the excretion of vitamin C from our bodies and therefore raises our need for this vitamin.
- Studies indicate that vitamin C intake benefits the body in numerous ways, including providing an antioxidant role against contaminants such as pollution and cigarette smoke.
- B group vitamins are necessary for normal function and maintenance of the body system. Alcohol consumption can impede the absorption and utilization of the B vitamins, especially vitamin B1. Vitamin B1 is required for alcohol metabolism.
|Active ingredients per tablet|
|Vitamin B1 (Thiamine nitrate)|
|Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin)|
|Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine hydrochloride)|
|Vitamin B3 (Nicotinamide)|
|Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid)|
|Vitamin B5 (Pantothenic Acid)|
|Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin)|
No added salt, yeast, gluten, wheat, milk derivatives, preservatives, artificial flavours or sweeteners.
Adults – Take 1 tablet a day with a meal
- Always read the label. Use only as directed
- If symptoms persist, see your healthcare professional
Consult your healthcare professional before use if you have had renal calculi (kidney stones). Ascorbic acid may increase the risk of recurrence of calcium oxalate calculi.
About The Brand – BLACKMORES
Started in Queensland, Australia in the 1930s, BLACKMORES improves peoples’ lives by delivering the world’s best natural health solutions, to become peoples’ first choice in healthcare. For over 80 years BLACKMORES has combined scientific evidence with traditional knowledge to offer people a more natural approach to health.
As Australia’s leading natural health brand, BLACKMORES' products are developed by a highly experienced and dedicated team of formulators including naturopaths, chemists, scientists and product development pharmacists.
BLACKMORES experts use the highest quality ingredients from around the world and made to exacting requirements under the international Pharmaceutical Inspection Convention and Pharmaceutical Inspection Co-operation Scheme (PIC/s) standards of good manufacturing practice (GMP).
Trust has to be earned not bought and we recognise that consumers put their trust in us when it comes to their health.
This is a BACKORDER item.
Please take note that the waiting time for Backorder items is around 1-3 weeks from the date of payment, subject to stock availability. For orders outside Malaysia, there might be a shipment delay especially during peak holiday seasons. We will try our best to expedite all orders but in any cases that Backorder is cancelled, full cash/credit refund will be given. We sincerely appreciate your kind understanding and patience.