Happy Bellies Cereal – Multigrain (200g)
Happy Bellies Cereal – Multigrain
Ready To Move Beyond Brown Rice
Our Happy Bellies are the perfect first solid foods for your baby. They are the first baby cereals with probiotics for digestive system health and the only organic cereal with DHA and Choline to support brain and eye health. Our Happy Bellies cereals are certified organic.
Happy Bellies Multigrain Baby Cereal is perfect for babies who are ready to move beyond brown rice cereal, as it contains new grains like oats, amaranth, and quinoa. It is enriched with DHA and Choline for brain and eye development and has pre and probiotics for Baby’s immune system support.
- Organic Superfoods
- For Babies Ready to Move Beyond Rice Cereal
- Probiotics for Digestive System Health
- Choline for Brain Growth and Eye Health
- USDA Organic
- #1 Best-Selling Organic Probiotic Cereal for Infants
- Certified organic by California Certified Organic Farmers (CCOF)
|Organic Oat Flour|
|Vitamin & Mineral Blend|
|Calcium Phosphate (Phosphorus)|
|Choline Bitartrate (Choline)|
|Reduced Iron (Iron)|
|Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E)|
|Riboflavin (Vitamin B2)|
|Niacinamide (Vitamin B3)|
|Probiotics (Lactobacillus Acidophilus, Bifidobacterium Lactis, Lactobacillus Salvarius, Lactobacillus Plantarium, Fructooligosaccharides)|
|DHA Algal Oil|
Why Happy Bellies?
Our Multigrain cereal is perfect for babies ready to move beyond rice cereal. Happy Bellies cereals are easily digestible and gentle for those precious first bites.
- Helps in maintaining your baby's digestive system
- No artificial preservatives, or colors
- Packaging is made without the use of BPA
- Organic Goodness
- DHA and Choline to support brain and eye health. Iron, vitamins and minerals that are important for baby's growth.
- Probiotics for digestive system health: good bacteria specially formulated to help your baby's digestive system. Probiotics help in maintaining a healthy bacterial balance in the GI tract.
No dairy, no soy
- Pour desired amount of cereal into bowl.
- Add liquid of choice (breast milk, formula or water all work fine).
- Mix until it's the right thickness for baby.
- Feed your baby right away. Throw away any leftovers.
For Baby's First Feeding:
Use 4 tbsps of liquid for every 1 tbsp of dry cereal. Increase portion as baby grows.
Add some of happy baby's puréed fruits (like Mango or Pear) for even more flavor.
Expiry date : 5.2019