Love Earth Natural Curry Powder (40g)
Curry powder, a blend of spices used in Indian cuisine, varies widely in composition, depending on its region of origin and personal preferences. Some of the most common ingredients in curry powder include turmeric, fenugreek, coriander, cinnamon, ginger, mustard seed, cayenne pepper and cardamom are also often included in curry spice mixtures. Many of these ingredients provide considerable potential health benefits.
Health Benefits of Curry Powder
- Blood sugar control – Turmeric's active compound, curcumin, helps to prevent sharp spikes in blood sugar and improve insulin sensitivity.
- Cholesterol management – Curry powder may help lower cholesterol and prevent cholesterol gallstones by virtue of one of its constituent spices, fenugreek.
- Detoxification – Contains coriander may help remove toxic heavy metals, such as lead and mercury from the body.
- Anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties
How to Use
- Add to meat and vegetable stews.
- Use to flavor steamed or sautéed vegetables.
- Use to flavor stir-fries.
- Rub in or sprinkle on chicken, lamb or seafood before grilling or broiling.
- Use to create marinades for fish, meat, poultry, seafood, and tofu.
About The Brand – Love Earth
Love Earth is a brand established by Wide Tropism, to enable everyone to consume hygiene, with quality and affordable organic products – which could help in maintaining one’s health and also help our one and only mother earth.
Love Earth brings everyone only ORGANIC & NATURAL products. Organic is commonly perceived as “expensive” products and is categorized as “high-end” products. BUT!! No more expensive in Love Earth. They provide everyone with the lowest cost they could give and promise to give the best quality they could.
Expiry date : 8.2019