Love Earth Natural Dried Golden Chrysanthemum (40g)
Chrysanthemum: Drink to Your Health
One of the most beautiful blossoms in autumn is chrysanthemum flowers. Chrysanthemum, beside the attractiveness, these flowers are one of extremely potent tea flowers. Cultivated by the Chinese for over 3,000 years and was recorded in details of the medicinal use in the book of “Compendium of Materia Medica”, this trusted herb can heal a multitude of health complaints.
From a nutritional point of view, chrysanthemum contains choline, vitamin A, vitamin B1, vitamin C, glycosides, adenine, amino acids and flavonoids. It is also rich in minerals like calcium, iron, zinc, copper, and other trace elements.
Health Benefits of Chrysanthemum
- Clinical trials in China and Japan indicated that chrysanthemum effectively reduced blood pressure and relieved various symptoms such as dizziness, insomnia and headaches.
- Chrysanthemum has high amount of B carotene that can be converted into vitamin A to help detoxification of the liver.
- A natural coolant and treats discomfort of high temperature such as headache, fever and even heat stroke.
- Helps treat pimples and acne.
- Chrysanthemums have antibiotic effects which help to fight several types of bacteria, particularly streptococcus and staphylococcus.
- Chrysanthemum helps in alerting the senses and rejuvenating the brain. It stimulates all your senses very quickly and also calms down the nerves.
- Chrysanthemum strengthens the lungs and helps in providing relief in respiratory problems such as shortness of breath.
- Chrysanthemum play a role in protecting eyes and help reduce eye irritation, dry eyes and blurred vision.
- Chrysanthemum tea when taken with oily foods helps ease digestion.
Preparation of Chrysanthemum Tea
The easiest way to obtain the remarkable health benefits of these flowers is by drinking Chrysanthemum tea. Chrysanthemum tea is naturally caffeine free, hence, it is free from all the side effects of caffeine like anxiety, tension, and nervousness.
Put 3g (about ten blossoms) dried Chrysanthemum flowers into cup, add boiled water and brew 10 minutes, then ready to drink.
Tips! You can add honey or Goji berries to give natural sweetness and extra health benefits, especially for eyes as Goji berries are good for eyes.
About The Brand – Love Earth
Love Earth is a brand established by Wide Tropism, to enable everyone to consume hygiene, with quality and affordable organic products – which could help in maintaining one’s health and also help our one and only mother earth.
Love Earth brings everyone only ORGANIC & NATURAL products. Organic is commonly perceived as “expensive” products and is categorized as “high-end” products. BUT!! No more expensive in Love Earth. They provide everyone with the lowest cost they could give and promise to give the best quality they could.
Expiry date: 1.2023