Love Earth Organic Cumin Seed (60g)
Although the small cumin seed looks rather unassuming, it packs a punch when it comes to flavor, which can be described as penetrating and peppery with slight citrus overtones. Cumin's unique flavor complexity has made it an integral spice in the cuisines of Mexico, India and the Middle East.
It can be used raw, but is generally roasted to enhance the flavour and aroma, and sometimes also powdered before use.
Health Benefits of Cumin Seed
- Contains phyto-chemicals that have antioxidant, carminative and anti-flatulent properties.
- Good source of dietary fiber.
- Improves gut motility and helps in digestion.
- Excellent source of iron, copper, potassium, manganese, selenium, zinc and magnesium.
- Contains very good amounts of vitamin A, C, E and B-complex vitamins.
Tips of Using Cumin Seed
You'll get more flavour out of cumin seeds by grinding or dry frying them.
About The Brand – Love Earth
Love Earth is a brand established by Wide Tropism, to enable everyone to consume hygiene, with quality and affordable organic products – which could help in maintaining one’s health and also help our one and only mother earth.
Love Earth brings everyone only ORGANIC & NATURAL products. Organic is commonly perceived as “expensive” products and is categorized as “high-end” products. BUT!! No more expensive in Love Earth. They provide everyone with the lowest cost they could give and promise to give the best quality they could.
Expiry date : 5.2020