Backorder -- Matahari Natural Dried Cranberries (150g)
A glossy, scarlet red, very tart berry, the cranberry belongs to the same genus as the blueberry, Vaccinium. Like blueberries, cranberries can still be found growing as wild shrubs in northern Europe, northern Asia, and North America.
Health Benefits of Cranberries
- Protection against Urinary Tract Infection (UTI)
Proanthocyanidin content in cranberry helps to prevent UTIs by blocking adhesion of bacteria to the urinary tract lining.
- Anti-Inflammatory Benefits
Phytonutrients such as proanthocyanidins, quercetin, and phenolic acid are especially effective in lowering our risk of unwanted inflammation.
- Cardiovascular Benefits
The combined impact of cranberry antioxidants & anti-inflammatory phytonutrients helps to improve health of the cardiovascular system.
- Digestive Tract Benefits
Cranberry provides antioxidant and anti-inflammatory benefits that support the digestive tract.
- Immune Support
Cranberry is shown to have the ability to improve multiple aspects of immune function.
A Few Quick Serving Ideas
- Add color and variety to your favorite recipes for rice pudding, quick breads or muffins by using dried cranberries instead of raisins.
- Sprinkle a handful of dried cranberries over a bowl of hot oatmeal, barley, or any cold cereal.
- Mix dried cranberries with lightly roasted and salted nuts for a delicious snack.
Please take note that the waiting time for Backorder items is around 1-3 weeks from the date of payment, subject to stock availability. For orders outside Malaysia, there might be a shipment delay especially during peak holiday seasons. We will try our best to expedite all orders but in any cases that Backorder is cancelled, full cash/credit refund will be given. We sincerely appreciate your kind understanding and patience.