Matahari Natural Macadamia Nuts (85g)
Natural Macadamia Nuts
Macadamia nuts are considered the world’s finest nuts. Macadamia nuts are small buttery flavoured nuts cultivated from macadamia nut trees that are grown in tropical climates of Australia, Brazil, Indonesia, Kenya, New Zealand and South Africa. Their delicate flavour and crunchy texture makes them a delight to consume.
Health Benefits of Macadamia Nuts
- Heart Health Protection
Rich in monounsaturated fats which help to reduce the risk of coronary disease.
- Antioxidant Benefits with High Flavonoid Content
- Protein Power Plus
- Loaded with Dietary Fiber
- Provides Calcium for Stronger Bone and Teeth
A Few Quick Serving Ideas
- Add toasted macadamia nuts to healthy sautéed vegetables.
- Sprinkle toasted macadamia nuts on top of mixed green salads.
- Add toasted macadamia nuts to your favorite hot or cold cereal.
- Add macadamia nuts to your oatmeal raisin cookie, granola or cake recipe.
Please take note that the waiting time for Backorder items is around 1-3 weeks from the date of payment, subject to stock availability. For orders outside Malaysia, there might be a shipment delay especially during peak holiday seasons. We will try our best to expedite all orders but in any cases that Backorder is cancelled, full cash/credit refund will be given. We sincerely appreciate your kind understanding and patience.