Ready Stock -- Matahari Organic Black Sesame Seed (200g)
Organic Black Sesame Seed
Black sesame seeds are tiny, flat oval seeds with a nutty taste and a delicate, almost invisible crunch. Black sesame seeds are an excellent source of many essential minerals as well as a very good source of vitamin B1 (thiamin) and dietary fiber.
Health Benefits of Black Sesame Seed
- Excellent source of copper, manganese, magnesium, calcium, iron, zinc and selenium.
- Copper provides relief for rheumatoid arthritis
- Magnesium supports vascular and respiratory health
- Sesame seeds’ phytosterols lower cholesterol
- Calcium for bone health
A Few Quick Serving Ideas
- Add sesame seeds into the batter the next time you make homemade bread, muffins or cookies.
- Make sesame spread and spread on toasted bread.
- Combine toasted sesame seeds with rice vinegar, soy sauce and crushed garlic and use as a dressing for salads, vegetables and noodles.
Please take note that the waiting time for Backorder items is around 1-3 weeks from the date of payment, subject to stock availability. For orders outside Malaysia, there might be a shipment delay especially during peak holiday seasons. We will try our best to expedite all orders but in any cases that Backorder is cancelled, full cash/credit refund will be given. We sincerely appreciate your kind understanding and patience.