Matahari Organic Black Sesame Seed (200g)
Organic Black Sesame Seed
Black sesame seeds are tiny, flat oval seeds with a nutty taste and a delicate, almost invisible crunch. Black sesame seeds are an excellent source of many essential minerals as well as a very good source of vitamin B1 (thiamin) and dietary fiber.
Health Benefits of Black Sesame Seed
- Excellent source of copper, manganese, magnesium, calcium, iron, zinc and selenium.
- Copper provides relief for rheumatoid arthritis
- Magnesium supports vascular and respiratory health
- Sesame seeds’ phytosterols lower cholesterol
- Calcium for bone health
A Few Quick Serving Ideas
- Add sesame seeds into the batter the next time you make homemade bread, muffins or cookies.
- Make sesame spread and spread on toasted bread.
- Combine toasted sesame seeds with rice vinegar, soy sauce and crushed garlic and use as a dressing for salads, vegetables and noodles.
About The Brand - Matahari
Matahari is a trusted and high reputable organic products manufacturer company. Our premise is strategically located at Petaling Jaya (PJ), Selangor, Malaysia. We have a team of professional staffs that are ready to attend your needs. In Matahari, we aim to provide healthy and delicious organic products for our consumer. We assure you that all of our products are made by 100% vegetable, fruit, and high quality ingredients. Our products supply to a wide distribution channels of supermarket, organic retail shop, pharmacies across Malaysia. We cordially invite you to contact us and become our organic products supplier. Feel free to browse through our website and you will have a better understanding about the organic items that we offer.
Please take note that the waiting time for Backorder items is around 1-3 weeks from the date of payment, subject to stock availability. For orders outside Malaysia, there might be a shipment delay especially during peak holiday seasons. We will try our best to expedite all orders but in any cases that Backorder is cancelled, full cash/credit refund will be given. We sincerely appreciate your kind understanding and patience.