Backorder -- Matahari Organic Golden Flax Seed (250g)
Organic Golden Flax Seed
The seeds come from flax, one of the oldest fiber crops in the world - known to have been cultivated in ancient Egypt and China.
Flaxseed is a source of healthy fat, antioxidants, and fiber; modern research has found evidence to suggest that flaxseed can also help lower the risk of diabetes, cancer, and heart disease.
Health Benefits of Golden Flax Seed
- Cardiovascular Benefits
The primary omega-3 fatty acid in flaxseeds—alpha-linolenic acid, or ALA—can be helpful to the cardiovascular system.
- Antioxidant and Anti-Inflammatory Benefits
- Cancer Prevention
Three of the lignans found in flaxseeds—secoisolariciresinol, matairecinol, and pinoresinol—can help to reduce the risk of cancers.
- Improve Blood Sugar Levels
A Few Quick Serving Ideas
- Sprinkle ground flaxseeds onto your hot or cold cereal.
- Add flaxseeds to your homemade muffin, cookie or bread recipe.
- To pump up the nutritional volume of your breakfast shake, add ground flaxseeds.
- To give cooked vegetables a nuttier flavor, sprinkle some ground flaxseeds on top of them.
Please take note that the waiting time for Backorder items is around 1-3 weeks from the date of payment, subject to stock availability. For orders outside Malaysia, there might be a shipment delay especially during peak holiday seasons. We will try our best to expedite all orders but in any cases that Backorder is cancelled, full cash/credit refund will be given. We sincerely appreciate your kind understanding and patience.