Backorder -- Matahari Organic Pumpkin Kernel (200g)
Pumpkin kernels have long been valued as a source of the mineral zinc, and the World Health Organization recommends their consumption as a good way of obtaining this nutrient.
Health Benefits of Pumpkin Kernel
- Stabilize Blood Sugar Levels
The oil content in pumpkin kernel helps to improve insulin regulation.
- Antimicrobial Benefits
The lignans have antifungal and antiviral properties.
- Antioxidant Support
Contains Vitamin E, zinc, manganese and antioxidant phytonutrients.
- Mineral Support
Good source of phosphorus, magnesium, copper, iron, zinc & manganese.
A Few Quick Serving Ideas
- Add pumpkin kernel to healthy sautéed vegetables.
- Sprinkle pumpkin kernel on top of mixed green salads.
- Grind pumpkin kernel with fresh garlic, parsley and cilantro leaves. Mix with olive oil and lemon juice for a tasty salad dressing.
- Add chopped pumpkin kernel to your favorite hot or cold cereal.
- Add pumpkin kernel to your oatmeal raisin cookie or granola recipe.
Please take note that the waiting time for Backorder items is around 1-3 weeks from the date of payment, subject to stock availability. For orders outside Malaysia, there might be a shipment delay especially during peak holiday seasons. We will try our best to expedite all orders but in any cases that Backorder is cancelled, full cash/credit refund will be given. We sincerely appreciate your kind understanding and patience.