Radiant Organic Agave Nectar
Country of Origin: Mexico
Available to ship: 8-12 working days subject to stock availability
All prices inclusive of 6% GST
Natural Low Glycemic Sweetener
Agave nectar (sometimes called agave syrup) is most often produced from the Blue Agaves that thrive in the volcanic soils of Mexico.
- Delicious, safe and healthy alternative to table sugars and honeys.
- Naturally extracted from a cactus-like plant native to Mexico.
- It is high in natural fructose (fruit sugars) and has no sucrose.
- It absorbs slowly into the body, decreasing the highs and lows of blow sugar level.
- It has a low glycemic index of 10 or 11 compared to honey 32 to 58.
Agave is non-crystallizing and dissolves quickly in hot or cold beverages. No refrigeration is required.
Direction of Use:
Generally use as a sweetener to any cooking and baking needs or to sweeten beverages.
ABOUT THE BRAND - RADIANT CODE
Radiant Code is a reputable and well trusted organic food importer and distributor in Malaysia. They are the first importer and distributor of organic foods in Malaysia that receives organic certification since year 2000.
They deal with reputable certified organic farms and manufacturers who are accredited to International Bodies like IFOAM (International Federation Of Organic Agriculture Movement). They are not only organic certified by BioGro New Zealand but also certified by SGS (Societe Generale de Surveillance, Switzerland) for HACCP (Hazard Critical Control Point Analysis) and GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice). They are also Halal certified by JAKIM.
Radiant Code supplies a comprehensive range of organic products to complement a healthy lifestyle.