Country of Origin: Australia
Radiant Organic Black Tahini is traditionally stone milled and hand roasted by artesian techniques to produce a charcoal grey, creamy and smooth tahini. It is pure and free of any additives or preservatives. This Tahini is naturally high in minerals and dietary fibre and can be spread on your favourite bread or biscuit for a scrumptiously filling breakfast or snack. Radiant Organic Tahini series can even be used in a smoothie to add texture and creaminess.
- Certified organic 100% black sesame seeds
- High in dietary fibre, calcium and phosphorus
- A source of protein
- It has a mild yet different aroma
- No added salt sugar
Tips for Tahini Dressing
- ½ cup Radiant Tahini, 1tsp apple cider vinegar, ½ cup water, salt and pepper to taste and pasley. Mix all ingredients well.
- Mix it with onion, garlic or cayenne pepper seasonings to make a salad dressing.
Tips for Tahini Spread
- ½ cup Radiant Tahini, 2tbsp honey.
- Spread it on toast in place of margarine or butter.
Direction of Use:
- Great for cooking, salad dressings, soups, desserts and spread on bread or crackers. Use it as a sandwich spread, appetizer spread or dip with pita chips and sliced carrots and celery.
- Can be made as sesame “Tong Sui” by added in raw sugar and arrowroot powder.
- Tahini is best served at room temperature.
- It does not require refrigeration and it can be stored in a cool, dry place for long periods of time. Because tahini does not contain emulsifiers, the sesame oil may separate from the solid mixture. To remix it, turn the jar or can upside down for 30 minutes before using.
ABOUT THE BRAND - RADIANT CODE
Radiant Code is a reputable and well trusted organic food importer and distributor in Malaysia. They are the first importer and distributor of organic foods in Malaysia that receives organic certification since year 2000.
They deal with reputable certified organic farms and manufacturers who are accredited to International Bodies like IFOAM (International Federation Of Organic Agriculture Movement). They are not only organic certified by BioGro New Zealand but also certified by SGS (Societe Generale de Surveillance, Switzerland) for HACCP (Hazard Critical Control Point Analysis) and GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice). They are also Halal certified by JAKIM.
Radiant Code supplies a comprehensive range of organic products to complement a healthy lifestyle.
This is a BACKORDER item.
Please take note that the waiting time for Backorder items is around 1-3 weeks from the date of payment, subject to stock availability. For orders outside Malaysia, there might be a shipment delay especially during peak holiday seasons. We will try our best to expedite all orders but in any cases that Backorder is cancelled, full cash/credit refund will be given. We sincerely appreciate your kind understanding and patience.