Radiant Organic Goji Berry (100g)
Country of Origin: Mongolia
Available to ship: 8-12 working days subject to stock availability
All prices inclusive of 6% GST
The goji berry, also called the wolfberry, is a bright orange-red berry that comes from a shrub that's native to China. In Asia, goji berries have been eaten for generations in the hope of living longer.
- Promotes healthy eyesight
- Rich in antioxidants, particularly carotenoids such as beta-carotene and zeaxanthin
- Low in calories, fat-free and packed with fiber
- An excellent source of vitamin C
- Promotes healthy skin
How to Enjoy:
- Consume directly as a snack.
- Add to hot cereals, blends into fruit juice, add a handful to your water bottle and eat them as you drink, use in soups and teas.
ABOUT THE BRAND - RADIANT CODE
Radiant Code is a reputable and well trusted organic food importer and distributor in Malaysia. They are the first importer and distributor of organic foods in Malaysia that receives organic certification since year 2000.
They deal with reputable certified organic farms and manufacturers who are accredited to International Bodies like IFOAM (International Federation Of Organic Agriculture Movement). They are not only organic certified by BioGro New Zealand but also certified by SGS (Societe Generale de Surveillance, Switzerland) for HACCP (Hazard Critical Control Point Analysis) and GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice). They are also Halal certified by JAKIM.
Radiant Code supplies a comprehensive range of organic products to complement a healthy lifestyle.