Radiant Organic Monukka Raisins (250g)
Country of Origin: USA
Monukka raisins come from a seedless black grape. Occasionally this variety of raisins contains immature seeds which make them slightly chewy to eat. They are plump and delicious with a complex flavor that is extremely satisfying. 2 or 3 seeds contained in each raisin provide much more than a pleasant crunch. The seeds of these Certified Organic raisins are loaded with beneficial polyphenols, making Monukka raisins even more of a superfruit than other varieties.
Radiant Organic Monukka Raisins are sun-dried, without the use of sulphur or anything artificial. Just the way nature intended. They’re naturally delectable without any added sugar—perfect for a healthy snack!!
- Seeds provide nutritional turbo boost
- Contain phytonutrients, vitamins and minerals
- Excellent source of antioxidants
- High in dietary fiber
How to Enjoy:
- Consume directly as a snack.
- Add colour and variety to your favorite recipes for rice pudding, quick breads or muffins by using Monukka raisins.
- Sprinkle a handful of Monukka raisins over a bowl of hot oatmeal, barley, or any cold cereal.
- Mix Monukka raisins with lightly roasted and salted nuts for a delicious snack.
ABOUT THE BRAND - RADIANT CODE
Radiant Code is a reputable and well trusted organic food importer and distributor in Malaysia. They are the first importer and distributor of organic foods in Malaysia that receives organic certification since year 2000.
They deal with reputable certified organic farms and manufacturers who are accredited to International Bodies like IFOAM (International Federation Of Organic Agriculture Movement). They are not only organic certified by BioGro New Zealand but also certified by SGS (Societe Generale de Surveillance, Switzerland) for HACCP (Hazard Critical Control Point Analysis) and GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice). They are also Halal certified by JAKIM.
Radiant Code supplies a comprehensive range of organic products to complement a healthy lifestyle.