RADIANT Organic Pitted Prunes (250g)
Available to ship : 8-12 working days subject to stock availability
All prices inclusive of 6% GST
Prunes or dried plums aren't just for those whose digestive tracts are feeling a little backed up. These nutrient-rich fruits also provide a number of other potential health benefits due to the nutrients they contain, possibly lowering your risk for heart disease, osteoporosis, Type 2 diabetes and obesity, according to an article published in "Critical Reviews in Food Science and Nutrition" in 2013.
Health Benefits of Prunes
- Significant Antioxidant Protection from Phenols
- Better Iron Absorption Plus More Antioxidant Protection from Vitamin C
- Normalizing Blood Sugar Levels
- Helping with Weight Loss
- Prunes’ Fiber for Regularity, Lower Cholesterol & Intestinal Protection
A Few Quick Serving Ideas
- They can be enjoyed as a snack. Can mix chopped prunes with peanuts, cashews, almonds and other dried fruits or seeds as a healthy, between-meal snack.
- Sprinkle over chopped prunes to enrich fruits salads, yogurt, cereal or oatmeal.
- Add to bakery items like cookies, muffins, breads, cakes and etc.