Renewallife DDO DDO MAMMA Patissier Sweet Pumpkin
They are made from chemical free brown rice in the Korean first clean tech area, Eco City Yangpyeong. As it is not fried oil, it has soft and mild taste. It's coated with highest quality pumpkin powder and it is the best eco-friendly snack which maintains the nutritional ingredients for your family.
- Uses only Chemical Free grains grown without using chemical pesticides.
- Non-Fried – pressure cook thus no oil and low in calories.
- No Artificial Flavoring.
- No Artificial Sweetener.
- No Preservatives.
- Gluten Free ingredients.
- Non-GMO (Genetically Modified) ingredient.
- Designed in a stick shape for toddler to practise their fine motor skills.
- Conveniently packed with resealable zip lock bag.
- Perfect size to bring along as shopping, dining or traveling snacks.
- Suitable for whole family from 1 to 100 years old.
- Gently melts in your mouth!
How to eat
- When hungry, it’s good to have as nutritious and portable snack.
- It’s good to serve with Rooibos tea.
Ingredients : Chemical free brown rice(Korean), Renewal White(Chocolate), Sweet PumpkinPowder(Korean), Organic sugar, Yogurt powder(French), Calcium(extract from seaweed; Ireland),Bamboo salt(Korean)
Amount per Serving : Calories : 130kcal, Carbohydrate : 23g(7%), Sugars : 7g, Protein : 2g(4%), Fat : 3.2g(6.2%), Saturated fat : 1.7g(11%) , Trans fat : 0g, Cholesterol : 0mg(0%), Sodium : 20mg(1%), Calcium222mg(31%)
Recommended Daily Allowance*
Storage : Keep tightly sealed in a cool dry place, out of direct sunlight
*Children should only consume under adult supervision. If choking should occur, give warm water.
Find us at :
Renewallife is located in Yangpyeong, South Korea which is known as an Eco City – a rich farming land that produces safe and eco-friendly agricultural products. Made with the finest chemical-free and pesticide-free fresh produces from Eco City, Renewallife creates tasty combinations of wholesome ingredients that are indeed like no others. Renewallife puts all its efforts into improving people’s health through nature-based management – including you and your loved ones.
Expiry date: 5.2019