Renewallife DDODDOMAM Organic Rice Rusk - Original
Suitable for 6 months+ and it's SUGAR FREE!
Crunchy, yummy and healthy – DDODDOMAM Organic Rice Rusk delights tiny taste buds with a bunch of nutritional goodness. Perfectly sized for little fingers, this healthy organic snack encourages self-feeding and easily dissolves into grins and giggles.
- Organic, HACCP and multi-ISO certified
- Uses only chemical free grains grown without using chemical pesticides.
- Non oil fried – made only with heat and pressure, thus no oil and low in calories.
- Additives free (No artificial flavoring, coloring, artificial sweetener and preservatives)
- Gluten Free and non-GMO ingredients
- Expert and know-how design with best gripping size, yet crunchy and melts in your mouth easily.
- Conveniently packed with resealable zip lock bag.
- Perfect size to bring along as shopping, dining or traveling snacks.
Organic rice flour (Korea), Seaweed Calcium.
• Serving Size : 1 pack (20g)
• Amount per Serving : Calories : 75kcal, Carbohydrate : 17g(5%), Sugars : 0g(0%), Protein : 1g(2%), Fat : 0g(0%), Saturated fat : 0g(0%), Trans fat : 0g(0%), Cholesterol : 0mg(0%), Sodium : 0mg(0%)
• The percentage of daily nutritional fact criteria is 2,000kcal per day may vary depending on the individual's required calories.
Storage: Avoid direct sunlight and high temperature and humidity, keep in cool dry place. Even within expiry date, once opened, please consume as soon as possible.
This snack is free of sugar, egg, milk, peanut, and buckwheat. However it is manufactured in the same facilities which produce products that may contain milk, soybean, wheat, peanuts, and walnuts.
Find us at :
About The Brand
Renewallife is located in Yangpyeong, South Korea which is known as an Eco City – a rich farming land that produces safe and eco-friendly agricultural products. Made with the finest chemical-free and pesticide-free fresh produces from Eco City, Renewallife creates tasty combinations of wholesome ingredients that are indeed like no others. Renewallife puts all its efforts into improving people’s health through nature-based management – including you and your loved ones.
Expiry date: 4.2020