Thomson Activated Ginkgo Extract 40mg - 30 tabs (Buy 1 Free 1)
How do I know if I have poor blood circulation?
This checklist aims to give you a general idea on problems with poor blood circulation:
- Cold hands and fingers
- Cold feet and toes
- Body parts numbness
- Varicose veins and lumps in blood vessels
- Hair loss and weak nails
- Poor memory
- Leg ulcer
- Leg cramps and pain
- Abnormal swelling and water retention – especially in the feet
- Regular dizzy spells and headaches
- Dry skin despite drinking plenty of water
- Blotches and blemished skin
- Discolored skin with slight bruised look at fingers and toes
- Exhaustion and tiredness
- Erectile dysfunction
- Angina and squeezing chest pain
- Lack of appetite
- Digestive issues
- Weakened immune system
Our proposed solution: Thomson Activated Ginkgo Extract 40mg
Circulatory difficulties may be treated with medication, but in line with Green Wellness’s principle, we recommend a more natural approach whenever possible. And Ginkgo Biloba has a 3,000 year history of medicinal use by Chinese herbalists for poor blood circulation.
Why Thomson Activated Ginkgo Extract then?
Thomson Activated Ginkgo Extract is
- NOT just your ordinary ginkgo biloba!
- Patented Activation Technology from Japan to enhance absorption
- Each tablet contains 40mg of highly concentrated Ginkgo Biloba extract from Japan, equivalent to 2,000mg of young Japanese Ginkgo leaves.
- Guaranteed to contain a minimum of 24% ginkgoflavonglycosides and 6% terpene lactones, thus rich in ginkgolide B (more info below)
- Free of pesticides, fungicides, yeast, sugar, colouring and preservatives
- Free from biotoxic solvent residues
- Manufactured under strict Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) with an in-house quality control laboratory
This no. 1 Ginkgo Biloba in Malaysia was also the proud winner of 2013 Unity Popular Choice Brand Award in Supplement (Ginkgo).
If you are curious!
What is Ginkgo Biloba?
- A species of plant that existed 65 million years ago and continues to thrive today
- Sometimes referred to as a living fossil as it can live for more than 1000 years and it is resistant to disease, fire and environmental hazards
- Its medicinal use can be traced back to the oldest Chinese Materia Medica (2800 B.C.)
- Ginkgo Biloba extract has been shown to improve blood circulation to all parts of the body
- It exerts a potent free radical scavenging and membrane stabilising effect
- It is also a potent inhibitor of platelet-activating factor (PAF) which is involved in many inflammatory and allergic reactions.
What is Ginkgolide B?
- one of the major components of Ginkgo biloba extracts
- A potent platelet-activating factor (PAF) receptor antagonist, which is also regarded as having neuroprotective effects on the central nervous system (CNS). The activation of PAF receptors PAFR may play an important role in the inhibition of the mitochondrial respiration and the induction of neuronal damage after cerebral thrombosis.
- Ginkgolides possess neuroprotective effects by improving mitochondrial metabolism. PAF is an ubiquitous phospholipid that acts as a mediator of numerous pathophysiological conditions.
For children, we recommend for 12 years old onwards. And for half the adult dose for 12-18 years of age, ie 1-3 tablets a day.
Thomson Activated Ginkgo Extract contains less than 1 ppm of ginkgolic acid (a toxic compound found in ginkgo biloba), which is 5 times lower than that specified for Ginkgo biloba extract in the German Commission E Monograph.
Ginkgo may increase the risk of bleeding. Do not use with anticoagulant medications unless prescribed by a healthcare practitioner (including aspirin and warfarin). Avoid using with Nurofen due to anticoagulant effects. If unusual bleeding or bruising occurs, stop use immediately. Not to be taken in pregnancy unless prescribed by a health practitioner.
ABOUT THE BRAND
Established since 1987, Herbal Revival Sdn Bhd has emerged as one of the leading herbal and nutritional supplement manufacturers in Malaysia, with the flagship Thomson brand of products which are synonymous with quality and innovation.
Thomson health supplements are manufactured in compliance with Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) approved by the Ministry of Health in Malaysia.
Strategic worldwide collaboration with reputable and established suppliers who guarantee the quality of their proprietary raw materials has distinguished Thomson from the rest.
While pharmaceutical drugs are subjected to stringent efficacy and safety controls which are time consuming, expensive and requires total commitment, the same criterias do not necessarily apply to health supplements in most countries. Herbal Revival’s staunch commitment to quality and safety has led to the creation of a team of competent and qualified Pharmacist, Chemist, Biochemist, and Microbiologist, to ensure that every batch of Thomson health supplements undergoes an endless battery of analytical tests in their in-house quality control laboratory to meet the ultimate needs of our customers.
Herbal Revival was also the finalist for 2012 Industry Excellence Award organized by Malaysia Ministry of Health
Company Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lQvyNxD2exw&feature=youtu.be
Please take note that the waiting time for Backorder items is around 1-3 weeks from the date of payment, subject to stock availability. For orders outside Malaysia, there might be a shipment delay especially during peak holiday seasons. We will try our best to expedite all orders but in any cases that Backorder is cancelled, full cash/credit refund will be given. We sincerely appreciate your kind understanding and patience.