Craving for some snacks? Try this healthy alternative, conveniently packed for variety of choices.
A healthy mixture of organic pumpkin kernel, organic sunflower kernel, natural walnuts, natural dried apricot, natural sultana raisins, natural almond and natural dried cranberry, makes a vitality-boosting snack.
- Pumpkin Kernel – Provides a good source of iron, potassium, phosphorus, magnesium and zinc
- Sunflower Kernel – An exceptional source of vitamin E, gives protection to cardiovascular and skin.
- Walnuts – Provides plant-based Omega-3 fatty acids, along with copper, biotin and manganese.
- Apricot – Rich source of fiber, iron, potassium and antioxidants.
- Sultana Raisins – A good source of energy and packed with vitamin B1, B2 and various minerals as well as polyphenol antioxidant.
- Almond – An excellent source of vitamin E and phosphorus.
- Cranberry – Good source of vitamin C & E, antioxidants and fiber.
Suitable for vegetarians.
Ingredients: Organic Pumpkin Kernel, Organic Sunflower Kernel, Walnut, Almond, Dried Apricot, Sultana Raisin, Dried Cranberry.
Best consume within 2 months after opening.
Please keep in cool and dry place. Away from direct sunlight. Refrigerate unused portion. Avoid exposing contents to moisture.
About The Brand – Love Earth
Love Earth is a brand established by Wide Tropism, to enable everyone to consume hygiene, with quality and affordable organic products – which could help in maintaining one’s health and also help our one and only mother earth.
Love Earth brings everyone only ORGANIC & NATURAL products. Organic is commonly perceived as “expensive” products and is categorized as “high-end” products. BUT!! No more expensive in Love Earth. They provide everyone with the lowest cost they could give and promise to give the best quality they could.
This is a BACKORDER item.
Please take note that the waiting time for Backorder items is around 1-3 weeks from the date of payment, subject to stock availability. For orders outside Malaysia, there might be a shipment delay especially during peak holiday seasons. We will try our best to expedite all orders but in any cases that Backorder is cancelled, full cash/credit refund will be given. We sincerely appreciate your kind understanding and patience.
Our Nutritionist Says
A nutrient-dense food. Nuts are currently part of many dietary guidelines due to its health benefits and food values. One serving of nuts per day is recommended for adults, which is equivalent to roughly 15g. Consumption of nuts is also recommended for vegans as they are a good replacement for animal based products & perfect to be added into your plant based diet.
PREGGY MOM: Crunchy, sweet, sour & savoury taste perfect to help fight off nausea or craving feeling during pregnancy.