NOTICE TO CUSTOMERS RELATING TO THE MALAYSIA PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION ACT 2010 (“PRIVACY NOTICE”)
Green Wellness (M) Sdn Bhd (“GW”)
- From time to time, it is necessary for customers to supply GW with data in connection with the provision, continuation and administration of products and/or services by GW.
- Failure by customer to supply such data may result in GW being unable to provide or continue to provide products and/or services to that customer.
- It is also the case that data are collected from customers in the course of the continuation of the customer relationship.
- The purpose for which data relating to customer may be used are as follows:
(a) Offering, providing, maintaining and managing products and/or services to customers and the daily operation and administration of the products and/or services provided to customers which may include, without limitation, health and healthcare product and lifestyle coaching, or other health and healthcare products or services;
(b) Conducting identity and payment check;
(c) Designing products and/or services for customers’ use;
(d) Marketing products, services and other subjects;
(e) Exercising any rights GW may have in connection with the products and/or services provided to a customer;
(f) Matching any data held by GW relating to customer from time to time for any of the purposes listed in the paragraph 4);
(g) Meeting the requirements to make disclosure under the requirements of any law binding on GW;
(h) Purposes relating thereto.
- Data held by GW relating to customer will be kept confidential but GW may provide such information to the following parties for the purposes set out in paragraph (4):
(a) Any agent, contractor or third party service provider who provides services to GW in connection with the operation in its businesses including but not limited to administrative, telecommunications, computer, payment, telemarketing, call centre, data processing and storage services;
(b) Any other person in the context of the sale by GW of all or part of its business or portfolio of products provided that such person is under a duty of confidentiality to GW which has undertaken to keep such information confidential;
(c) Any person to whom GW is under an obligation to make disclosure under the requirements of any law binding on GW or under and for the purposes of any regulations, codes of practice or guidelines issued by regulatory or other authorities of industry bodies, federations or associations with which GW is expected to comply.
- Use of Data in Direct Marketing
GW intends to use customer data in direct marketing and GW requires the customer’s consent (which includes an indication of no objection) for that purpose. In this connection, please note that:
(a) The name, contact details, products and other service portfolio information, transaction pattern and behavior and demographic data of a customer held by GW from time to time may be used by GW in direct marketing;
(b) The following classes of products, services and subjects may be marketed:
i) Health and healthcare related products and services;
ii) Rewards, loyalty, privilege or co-branding programs and related products and services;
iii) Products and services offered by GW’s co-branding partners (the names of such co-branding partners will be provided during the application of the relevant products and services, as the case may be)
(iv) Donations and contributions for charitable and/or non-profit making purposes;
(c) The above products, services and subjects may be provided by or (in the case of donations and contributions) solicited by GW and/or:
ii) Co-branding partners of GW (the names of such co-branding partners will be provided during the application of the relevant products and services, as the case may be);
iii) Third party businesses or co-branding programs providers;
iv) Charitable or non-profit making organisations.
(d) If a customer does not wish GW to use or provide to others his/her data for use in direct marketing as described above, the customer may exercise his/her opt-out right by notifiying GW.
- Any individual has the right:
(a) To check whether GW holds data about him/her and of access to such data;
b) To require GW to correct any data relating to him/her which is inaccurate;
c) To ascertain GW’s policies and practices in relation to data and to be informed of the kind of personal data held by GW.
- In accordance with the terms of the Privacy Notice, GW has the right to charge a reasonable fee for the processing of any data access request based on reasonableness of request from customer.
- The person to whom requests for access to data or correction of data or for information regarding policies and practices and kinds of data held are to be addressed as follows:
Green Wellness (M) Sdn Bhd
E-3A, Jalan SS7/13A, Plaza Kelana Jaya,
Petaling Jaya 47301 Selangor Malaysia
Telephone no.: +603-7877 6350
Facsimile no.: +603-7877 6370
- Nothing in this Privacy Notice shall limit the rights of customers under the Privacy Notice.