Country of Origin: U.K.
Grapes have seduced humans for centuries with their fabled red and white nectars. But they have another tempting aspect as well. When pressed, tiny Grapeseeds yield green-colored oil with remarkable properties.
- High in polyunsaturated and low in saturated fats.
- Highest in linoleic acid (Omega –6).
- No trans-fatty acids, no cholesterol & no sodium.
- Helps to lower LDL cholesterols.
- Contains vitamin E and fatty acids.
- Light nutty taste.
- Can be heated up to 485°F (251°C) without producing dangerous & possibly carcinogenic free radicals.
Non-GMO Grapeseed Oil
Direction of Use:
Good for deep frying, marinade, grill and high heat cooking.
ABOUT THE BRAND - RADIANT CODE
Radiant Code is a reputable and well trusted organic food importer and distributor in Malaysia. They are the first importer and distributor of organic foods in Malaysia that receives organic certification since year 2000.
They deal with reputable certified organic farms and manufacturers who are accredited to International Bodies like IFOAM (International Federation Of Organic Agriculture Movement). They are not only organic certified by BioGro New Zealand but also certified by SGS (Societe Generale de Surveillance, Switzerland) for HACCP (Hazard Critical Control Point Analysis) and GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice). They are also Halal certified by JAKIM.
Radiant Code supplies a comprehensive range of organic products to complement a healthy lifestyle.
Expiry date: 2.2025