Bacoff™ Bathroom & Shower Cleaner 500ml
Cleaning the bathroom does not have to be a strenuous and toxic affair. Bacoff™ Bathroom & Shower Cleaner effectively targets and hygienically removes dirt, grime and stains– all without typical bathroom cleaner chemicals. Regular use also helps to control the growth of bathroom mould.
Leave your bathroom sparkling clean and fresh without the typical toiler cleaner chemicals.
Putting the hurt on dirt – the natural way.
- Easily eliminates soap scum, rust, dirt and bathroom stains
- Regular use will control bathroom mould
- Kills germs and pathogens naturally without harmful chemicals
- No toxic residue produced during cleaning
- Skin friendly, non-corrosive formulation
Great for Cleaning :
Showers, tiles, toilet seats, sinks, bathroom fixtures and counters.
Bioflavonoids, Lauryl Glucoside, Sodium Gluconate, Yucca Extracts and Pure Water.
Directions for Use :
Spray directly onto bathroom surfaces. Wait for 20-30 seconds before wiping of with sponge, cloth or brush. Regular use helps control bacteria and mould in difficult to reach areas.
Contains NO :
SLS, SLES, Benzoates, Phosphates, Parabens, Petroleum Distillates, Triclosan, Ammonia and Artificial Chemicals
BacOff means BACTERIA OFF!
- 100% Natural & Organic: bacoff ingredients and formulations are approved by National Association of Sustainable Agriculture Australia (NASAA) as certified for Organic Input.
- Award Winning Natural Product: bacoff is the winner of Best New Natural Living Product 2016 at NOAA, the biggest trade show in Hong Kong.
- Made in Australia and sold to the world for a good and charitable cause.
- Kills 100% Germs & Pathogens - Food grade, safe and certified to be used as a Hospital grade disinfectant to kill micro-organism on hard surfaces.
About the brands – Bacoff™
At Bacoff™, we are inspired to make your everyday cleaning safer and affordable for your family without compromising the environment. This path to our vision brought us back to nature. That’s why our products are derived from 100% natural, sustainable based ingredients.
Expiry date: 2.2022