Bacoff™ Kitchen Degreaser 500ml
Available to ship : 5 - 8 working day based on stock availability
All prices inclusive of 6% GST
Bacoff™ Kitchen Degreaser is specially formulated for you to defeat tough messes in the kitchen while keeping it a safe affair. It effectively penetrates and emulsifies grease and grime from your kitchen tops, stoves, microwaves and ovens. Made from 100% Natural Ingredients, our cleaners are food contact safe. One less worry in the kitchen!
Putting the hurt on dirt – the natural way.
- Exceptionally tough on grease
- Kills germs and pathogens naturally
- Food contact safe
- Skin friendly, non-corrosive formulation
- 100% Natural and safe for the environment. Totally biodegradable!
Great for Cleaning :
Stoves, splashbacks, range hoods, ovens, microwaves, sinks, ceramic and glass cooktops
Glycerine, Bioflavonoids, Lauryl Glucoside, Citric Fruit Extract, Octanoic Acid and Pure Water.
Directions for Use :
Spray directly onto surface. Leave for 20-30 seconds. Agitate with a soft cloth or bush and wipe off. No rinsing is required.
Contains NO :
SLS, SLES, Benzoates, Phosphates, Parabens, Petroleum Distillates, Triclosan, Ammonia and Artificial Chemicals
BacOff means BACTERIA OFF!
- 100% Natural & Organic: bacoff ingredients and formulations are approved by National Association of Sustainable Agriculture Australia (NASAA) as certified for Organic Input.
- Award Winning Natural Product: bacoff is the winner of Best New Natural Living Product 2016 at NOAA, the biggest trade show in Hong Kong.
- Made in Australia and sold to the world for a good and charitable cause.
- Kills 100% Germs & Pathogens - Food grade, safe and certified to be used as a Hospital grade disinfectant to kill micro-organism on hard surfaces.
About the brands – Bacoff™
At Bacoff™, we are inspired to make your everyday cleaning safer and affordable for your family without compromising the environment. This path to our vision brought us back to nature. That’s why our products are derived from 100% natural, sustainable based ingredients.