A calming oil to help settle an irritable or tired baby. Can be used as a bath oil or a massage oil. Based on Australian macadamia oil which has unique skin penetrating and replenishing qualities and chamomile oil for calming.
· Specially formulated skin care range for babies from 0 to 3 years old.
· Fully certified organic, contains at least 95% certified organic ingredients.
· Contains cold pressed essential oils and plant oils with proven traditional healing effect on skin problems such as eczema.
· 100% free from petrochemicals, parabens, mineral oils, DEAs, PEGs, SLS, artificial fragrance, colours and preservatives.
Ingredients coming from organic farming for everyone’s well-being and the respect of nature!100% certified organic
Country of Origin
*Lavandula angustifolia (lavender) floral water, Caprylic glucoside, Cocoamidopropyl betaine, Sodium lauroamphoacetate, vegetable glycerine, sulphated castor oil, Xanthonomonas campestris (xanthan gum), *Olea europaea (olive) oil, *Prunus armeniaca (apricot) kernel oil, *Prunus amygdalus dulcis (sweet almond) oil, *Helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, *Lavandula angustifolia (lavender) oil, *Citrus nobilis (mandarin) oil.
Directions: Massage onto skin or place in the bath.
About The Brand -- Cherub Rubs
- 100% Australian Made and Owned
- Certified Organic
- Certified Toxic-Free
- Clinically Tested for use on sensitive skin
- Millions of products sold
- Trusted by families & pediatricians worldwide
Cherub Rubs is one of the few fully certified organic skin care ranges in the world, using not just natural ingredients, but ingredients that are certified organic. It provides concerned parents with one of the most natural skin care ranges in the world as an alternative to steroid-based treatments for dry skin conditions. The products are approved in Australia for use with all children under 3 years old and are recommended by health professionals in Hong Kong, Singapore, South Korea and Taiwan.
Expiry date: 10.2023