Made using certified organic oils of olive, sunflower and almond oils, and the certified essential oils of lemon and orange it will leave hair shiny and soft as well as give you a zesty spring.
Gentle on baby's eyes and ideal for the whole family, ORGANIC BABY SHAMPOO is free from sodium laurel sulphates, DEA, PEG, petrochemicals, artificial fragrances, and all the other nasties that can irritate sensitive scalps.
· Specially formulated skin care range for babies from 0 to 3 years old.
· Fully certified organic, contains at least 95% certified organic ingredients.
· Contains cold pressed essential oils and plant oils with proven traditional healing effect on skin problems such as eczema.
· 100% free from petrochemicals, parabens, mineral oils, DEAs, PEGs, SLS, artificial fragrance, colours and preservatives.Ingredients coming from organic farming for everyone’s well-being and the respect of nature!100% certified organic
Country of Origin
*Citrus limonum (lemon) oil water, Caprylic glucoside, Cocoamidopropyl betaine, Sodium lauroamphoacetate, vegetable glycerine, sulphated castor oil, Xanthonomonas campestris (xanthan gum), *Olea europaea (olive) oil, *Prunus armeniaca (apricot) kernel oil, *Prunus amygdalus dulcis (sweet almond) oil, *Helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, *Citrus limonum (lemon) oil, *Citrus sinensis (orange) oil.
Directions: Rub a small amount between palms to lather then apply to hair. Massage gently then rinse.
About The Brand -- Cherub Rubs
- 100% Australian Made and Owned
- Certified Organic
- Certified Toxic-Free
- Clinically Tested for use on sensitive skin
- Millions of products sold
- Trusted by families & pediatricians worldwide
Cherub Rubs is one of the few fully certified organic skin care ranges in the world, using not just natural ingredients, but ingredients that are certified organic. It provides concerned parents with one of the most natural skin care ranges in the world as an alternative to steroid-based treatments for dry skin conditions. The products are approved in Australia for use with all children under 3 years old and are recommended by health professionals in Hong Kong, Singapore, South Korea and Taiwan.
Expiry date: 5.2023