Skin Guard is great for the outdoor adventurer! A safe and effective aloe vera-based gel containing lemon eucalyptus oil, a gentler alternative to citronella oil. Effective to keep mozzies away!
Especially for children.
Great for outdoor adventurer!
· Specially formulated skin care range for infants & newborns.
· Fully certified organic, contains at least 95% certified organic ingredients.
· Contains cold pressed essential oils and plant oils with proven traditional healing effect on skin problems such as eczema.
· 100% free from petrochemicals, parabens, mineral oils, DEAs, PEGs, SLS, artificial fragrance, colours and preservatives.Ingredients coming from organic farming for everyone’s well-being and the respect of nature!100% certified organic
Country of Origin
Deionised water, *Hamamelis virginiana (witch hazel) extract, vegetable glycerine, Xanthonomonas campestris (xanthan gum), *Aloe vera powder, Sulphated castor oil, *Lavandula angustifolia (lavender) oil, Eucalyptus citriodora (lemon eucalyptus) oil, *Rosa damascena (rose) floral water, almond and vanilla extract.
Direction: Apply a small amount to exposed skin before going outside.
About The Brand -- Cherub Rubs
- 100% Australian Made and Owned
- Certified Organic
- Certified Toxic-Free
- Clinically Tested for use on sensitive skin
- Millions of products sold
- Trusted by families & pediatricians worldwide
Cherub Rubs is one of the few fully certified organic skin care ranges in the world, using not just natural ingredients, but ingredients that are certified organic. It provides concerned parents with one of the most natural skin care ranges in the world as an alternative to steroid-based treatments for dry skin conditions. The products are approved in Australia for use with all children under 3 years old and are recommended by health professionals in Hong Kong, Singapore, South Korea and Taiwan.
Expiry date: 4.2025