- 100% Natural Almond from the USA
- Roasted under a low temperature of 140ºC for 130 mins to retain its nutrients
- Crunchy, Tasty, Healthy
- Contains ONLY natural salt for great taste.
- High in monounsaturated fat, protein & vitamin E (Antioxidants)
- Reduces cholesterol, Helps manage weight, Maintain skin health & Supports healthy brain
- KKM Mesti certified, Jakim Halal certified
High monounsaturated fats help in lowering LDL cholesterol.
Also a great source of protein, fibre, vitamins, and minerals such as vitamin E (antioxidant), zinc, selenium, calcium, magnesium, folate, and biotin (vitamin B7).
Ingredients: Natural Almond, Sea Salt
- Regulate Cholesterol Levels
- Maintain Healthy Skin, Hair & Nails
- Helps in Weight Management
- Supports Healthy Brain
- Protects Against Oxidative Stress and Free Radical Damage
Recommended Daily Serving Size:
- 1/3 Cup (30g)
- Provides daily value of 14% Dietary fiber, 13% Protein, 28% manganese, 20% Magnesium, 34% copper, 34% Vitamin E., 6% Calcium, 6% Iron, and 5% Potassium.
- Salted whole almonds should not be given to babies under 1 year of age as it may exceed their recommended sodium intake. The skin of the almonds are also harder to digest for your little one.
- it is best to choose raw almonds instead for babies below the age of 1.
- Do remember to keep an eye out for any allergies, choking, or digestion issues.
- Almonds are generally safe and healthy to be consumed during pregnancy
- Benefits: Almonds are a great source of folic acid which is needed for neurological development of the foetus. They are also rich in iron to transport oxygen and boost immunity. Almonds also aid in weight regulation by reducing appetite, and play a role in weight loss post-pregnancy.
Suggested Ways to serve:
- Ready to Eat.
- Add to Salad.
- Add to Oatmeal / Cereals.
- Use as toppings for stir-fry dishes.
- Use as dessert toppings.
- Store in a cool, dry place, sealed in a container.
- Best consumed within 2 months after opening.
- Avoid exposure to sunlight or excessive heat and moisture.
About The Brand – Love Earth
Love Earth is a brand established by Wide Tropism, to enable everyone to consume hygiene, with quality and affordable organic products – which could help in maintaining one’s health and also help our one and only mother earth.
Love Earth brings everyone only ORGANIC & NATURAL products. Organic is commonly perceived as “expensive” products and is categorized as “high-end” products. BUT!! No more expensive in Love Earth. They provide everyone with the lowest cost they could give and promise to give the best quality they could.
This is a BACKORDER item.
Please take note that the waiting time for Backorder items is around 1-3 weeks from the date of payment, subject to stock availability. For orders outside Malaysia, there might be a shipment delay especially during peak holiday seasons. We will try our best to expedite all orders but in any cases that Backorder is cancelled, full cash/credit refund will be given. We sincerely appreciate your kind understanding and patience.
Our Nutritionist Says
A nutrient-dense food. Nuts are currently part of many dietary guidelines due to its health benefits
and food values. One serving of nuts per day is recommended for adults, which is equivalent to roughly 10 pcs (15g) of almond. Consumption of nuts is also recommended for vegans as they are a good replacement for animal based products & perfect to be added into your plant based diet.
- Provide folic acid, an integral requirement for the brain and for the neurological development of the foetus.
- Rich in dietary fibers. It helps in regulating blood sugar levels and preventing gestational diabetes. It also reduces the risk of high blood pressureduring pregnancy hence preventing preeclampsia.
- It is rich in iron, which helps develop the baby’s heart and boosts immunity.