- 100% Natural Cashew Nuts from India and 100% Natural Almond from the USA
- Roasted under the low temperature of 140ºc for 130mins to retain its optimal nutrients
- Crunchy, Tasty, Healthy
- Contains ONLY natural salt for great taste
- High in Monounsaturated Fat, Protein & Vitamin E (Antioxidants)
- Reduces Risk of Heart Disease, Weight Management, Maintain Skin Health & Supports Healthy Brain
- KKM Mesti certified, Jakim Halal certified
A mix of almond and cashew serve as a good source of healthy fats, protein, fibre, vitamins, and minerals.
Ingredients: Natural Cashew Nut, Natural Almond, Sea Salt
- Promotes Heart & Brain Health
- Aids in Weight Management
- Boosts Immunity
- Regulate Cholesterol Levels
- Maintain Healthy Skin, Hair, Eyes & Nails
- Protects Against Oxidative Stress and Free Radical Damage
Recommended Daily Serving Size:
1/3 Cup (30g)
- Salted whole cashews or almonds should not be given to babies under 1 year of age as it may exceed their recommended sodium intake. The skin of the almonds are also harder to digest for your little one.
- It is best to choose raw cashews or almonds instead for babies below the age of 1.
- Do remember to keep an eye out for any allergies, choking, or digestion issues.
Cashews and almonds are generally safe and healthy to be consumed during pregnancy
Suggested Ways to serve:
- Ready to Eat.
- Add to Salad.
- Add to Oatmeal / Cereals for breakfast.
- Use as toppings for stir-fry dishes / desserts.
- Blend and add into creamy soup.
- Store in a cool, dry place, sealed in a container.
- Best consumed within 2 months after opening.
- Avoid exposure to sunlight or excessive heat and moisture.
About The Brand – Love Earth
Love Earth is a brand established by Wide Tropism, to enable everyone to consume hygiene, with quality and affordable organic products – which could help in maintaining one’s health and also help our one and only mother earth.
Love Earth brings everyone only ORGANIC & NATURAL products. Organic is commonly perceived as “expensive” products and is categorized as “high-end” products. BUT!! No more expensive in Love Earth. They provide everyone with the lowest cost they could give and promise to give the best quality they could.
This is a BACKORDER item.
Please take note that the waiting time for Backorder items is around 1-3 weeks from the date of payment, subject to stock availability. For orders outside Malaysia, there might be a shipment delay especially during peak holiday seasons. We will try our best to expedite all orders but in any cases that Backorder is cancelled, full cash/credit refund will be given. We sincerely appreciate your kind understanding and patience.
Our Nutritionist Says
A nutrient-dense food. Nuts are currently part of many dietary guidelines due to its health benefits
and food values. One serving of nuts per day is recommended for adults, which is equivalent to roughly 15g. Consumption of nuts is also recommended for vegans as they are a good replacement for animal based products & perfect to be added into your plant based diet.
- Provide folic acid, an integral requirement for the brain and for the neurological development of the foetus.
- Rich in dietary fibers. It helps in regulating blood sugar levels and preventing gestational diabetes. It also reduces the risk of high blood pressureduring pregnancy hence preventing preeclampsia.
- It is rich in iron, which helps develop the baby’s heart and boosts immunity.
- Contains zinc, which is an essential mineral for rapid cell growth in the fetus.
- Significant amounts of calcium that could help strengthen the tooth and gums during pregnancy.
- Good source of iron that helps promote red blood cell production and also fights fatigue and anemia.