Our Organic Balsamic Vinegar is made with organic grapes from the Modena region of Italy, typically from Lambrusco and Trebbiano. Absolutely no sulfites are added.
- No added sulphites
- No preservative
- No chemical
- No caramel added
Using natural aging process in wood barrels, the Italian manufacturing standards and original recipe bring you an authentic balsamic vinegar with rich, robust flavor and deep color.
- Balsamic Vinegar of Modena P.G.I
- 100% Natural Ingredients from Italy
- Made from the Lambrusco and Trebbiano grapes of Modena
- Aged in fine wood barrels for at least 2 years to develop its unique flavor
- History of Vinegar Production since 1889
- Vinegar making special skills passed down for 5 generations
- Gluten- Free, Vegan Friendly
- High in Antioxidants
- Helps to Promote Digestive Health
- Contains great amount of Poly phenols
- Best natural condiment and dressing
- Grape Vinegar and Concentrated Grape Must ONLY
- Acidity: 6%
- This vinegar is as a sole condiment and there is no need to combine with oil.
- Use it as dressings on salads, dips, marinades and sauces.
- Keep away from direct sunlight
- Once opened, keep the bottle tightly closed and store in a refrigerator.
About The Brand – Love Earth
Love Earth is a brand established by Wide Tropism, to enable everyone to consume hygiene, with quality and affordable organic products – which could help in maintaining one’s health and also help our one and only mother earth.
Love Earth brings everyone only ORGANIC & NATURAL products. Organic is commonly perceived as “expensive” products and is categorized as “high-end” products. BUT!! No more expensive in Love Earth. They provide everyone with the lowest cost they could give and promise to give the best quality they could.
Expiry date: 10.2025